31*

Matthew Gray Gubler
👁👅👁

Your POV
"Matt?" "In here, love" I walk into the living room and see Matt sprawled out on the couch. I laugh and stand behind the couch, leaning over it to see him. "Come sit with me" he makes puppy dog eyes and I smile. "Where would I sit Matt? You're taking up the whole seat" he opens his arms and motions for me to come and lay on him. I roll my eyes and walk to the other side of the couch.

I cross my arms and stare down at him. He quickly warps his arms around me and pulls me down into a kiss. I gasp against his lips and close my eyes, instantly melting into him. Matthew pulls away, sitting up and pulling me onto the seat next to him. I yelp when he pushes me on my back and pulls my hands above my head. He kisses my neck with, hot open mouth kisses and my breath hitches. He kisses lower and stops at the neckline of my shirt. Matt then pulls away and pulls the shirt over my head.

He reached under me and unclips my bra, throwing it somewhere in the room. I grip the collar of his shirt and I pull his lips to mine again. His hand grips my bare waist and his other grips my hip. Due to the lack of air we both pull away breathing heavily. He quickly pulls his shirt off and goes back to kissing me. The kisses are sloppy and rushed.

I run my hands down his chest and mess with the waistband of his pants. I pull them down and he kicks them away. He pulls away from our kiss and holds my wrists in one hand, above my head. I feel his fingers slip under the waistband of my leggings and I bite my lip to contain my smile. I feel the cold air hit my legs and I shiver. Matthew looks down and throws his head back, groaning. He leans down to my ear and whispers, "you've soaked your panties princess."

I blush, turning my head away from him. His low chuckle fills my ears, and I feel him kiss my jaw. He runs his knuckles over my clothed heat, I gasp, my breath picking up. Matt rips my underwear off and I moan feeling the cold air meet my most sensitive area. He pulls back from my neck and holds eye contact while pulling his boxers off. I watch as his eyes drift down my body, lingering in some places longer then others. "God, your so beautiful" I feel the blush creep up my neck.

His tip brushes against my entrance and I close my eyes, gasping. Matthews lets go of my wrists and I wrap my arms around his neck. He gives me a look and I know it's him asking for my permission. I nod my head and he kisses my forehead, lining himself with my entrance. I feel him slowly push himself past my folds and I close my eyes, relishing in this feeling. He presses his lips to mine and I eagerly respond. He starts slow, only to pick up his pace, drilling into me.

I throw my head back, my jaw going slack and moans pouring from my throat. Matthews head rests in the crook of my neck and moaning in my ear. His arm comes around my back and he pulls me impossibly closer to him, only making it so he can pound deeper into me. The sound of skin slapping skin and moans are all that can be heard. "F-fuck princess I'm already close" I clench around him as he hits my g-spot, "m-me too."

I feel his thrusts stutter and the knot in my stomach loosens, bound to come undone any second. My body tenses as I feel him cum inside of me, my release following seconds after. He goes limp, resting his body on mine and I wrap my legs around him, keeping him there. I hear him chuckle quietly in my ear. He kisses the skin behind my ear and whispers, "your adorable, ya know that?"

Word Count: 755
So I forgot to say, I'm sorry if anything about the smutt chapters are wrong. I am very much a virgin and have never done anything sexual so I write based off of what I know (things learned from Wattpad, social media's and the very little information from school). Anyways UwU- Taylor