26

Matthew Gray Gubler
^ Y'ALL THE PIC OSKSOWKAONWOA

Your POV
"Why do I have to keep my eyes closed again?" Matt holds my waist, guiding me while I cover my eyes with my hands. I feel his hot breath hit my ear and shiver, "shhh, you'll see soon lovely" "you know I hate surprises Matt" "trust me, you'll love this one" I feel him place a kiss on the back of my head, and I can't stop the small smile that forms on my face. I feel his arms leave my body and frown slightly, missing his warmth.

"You can uncover your eyes now" I open my eyes and my jaw immediately drops. We're in a small field filled with multiple different types of flowers and there's a little picnic in front of me. I feel the goofy smile form on my face and I do nothing to stop it. "Turn around princess" I turn around, the image instantly making me cover my mouth and tears spring to my eyes.

Matthew is down on one knee, I pay no attention o the beautiful ring he's holding and meet his eyes. "I know you hate it when I get all sappy and stuff so I'll make this quick. I feel in love with you the second I met you and I would be such an idiot to let you get away. I love you so much more then you could imagine. I want you to have my children. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. so Y/N M/N L/N will you do me a favor and marry me?"

I frantically nod before jumping into his arms and slamming my lips on his. He holds the ring in one hand and his other and grips my waist. He hesitantly pulls away before grabbing my left hand and sliding the ring into my finger. I smile at him, laughing at my own giddy-ness. Both of his hands cup my face and he pulls my lips to his again. I kiss back instantly and sigh happily into the kiss. He pulls away and rests his forehead on mine. "Should we eat now?"

Word count: 424
Okay first of all, I'm still freaking out about that picture. Second of all, I didn't put a picture of what I want the ring to look like because I feel like you guys should be allowed to decide that. Anyways, I have school tomorrow so there might not be an update, we'll see. UwU- Taylor