16*

Dr. Spencer Reid
(This is the smutt correlating to chapter 2)

Your POV
"Knees now"
I drop to my knees immediately, and he smirks, "good girl." He unbuttons his pants, and pulls his boxers and them down a little bit. His dick springs out and slaps his lower stomach. "C'mon princess, suck daddy's cock" I hold eye contact with him and kitten lick his tip. He groans, and pulls my hair up in a makeshift pony. He uses my hair to guide himself into my mouth, and I wrap my hand around the base. His hips buck into my mouth and I gag.

I bob my head and swirl my tongue around his tip. He moans and tugs on my hair harder. I make my pace faster and he pulls me away from him. "Come here princess," Spencer helps me on my feet and wraps his arm around my waist. His other hand comes up and softly wraps around my neck. He pecks my lips, then kisses my jawline, then to the skin behind my ear. My breathing picks up. "What do you want, love?" His hand rubs my inner-thigh and I gasp, he chuckles. "You'll have to tell me what you want in order to get it baby"

His hand tightens around my throat and on instinct my hands fly to his wrist. "Y-you, I want you. please..." he pulls my pants off, then teases my clit through the thin material of my panties. I throw my head back, gasping. He softly pushes me up against a wall, and presses our lips together. I wrap my arms around his neck and run my fingers through his hair. He pulls my underwear to the side and pushes his pointer finger into my entrance. I moan at the sudden pleasure in between my thighs.

He pulls his lips away from mine, "shhh princess, we don't want anyone to hear us do we?" I whimper, holding in any other noises that want to come out. He pulls his finger out of me and I close my eyes at the loss of contact. He runs his tip along my folds and I gasp. He pulls my legs up and I quickly wrap them around his hips. I feel him slip into my entrance and I bring my hand up to cover my mouth.  My other hand grips his shoulder, and he steadily starts to thrust in and out of me.

He rests his head in the crook of my neck, and he whispers dirty things in my ear like,

"There you go princess just like that, clench around daddy's cock, good girl"

"Shhh, shhh, be quite love, unless you want everyone in this building to know how good I fuck you"

"You like it when I choke you, huh? Makes you clench around me?"

"C'mon princess, cum with me" I whine, and feel the knot in my stomach tighten. My entire body fills with ecstasy, and I throw my head back gasping for air. I feel his hot ribbons shoot through me and he moans quietly. He pulls out of me and reaches for a paper towel to clean up our mess. He buttons his pants back up and I pull mine back on. He kisses my forehead, "are you okay?" "Yeah, yeah I'm fine" "let's go face the fire then" he pulls me out of the bathroom, and keeps his arm wrapped around my waist. I run my fingers through my hair to make sure it looks normal.

I glance over at his hair and reach up to fix it. He glances at me, and sends me a smile for a thank you. He sits down at his desk and I lean on the desk next to him. He raises an eyebrow at me, "What? I'm bored and done with my work." He just shakes his head smiling and turns to his book. I notice JJ look over at us with a smirk, and my eyes widen, oh shit she knows.

JJ walks over to me and pulls me away from Spencer. "Did you guys just do what I think you just did in the bathroom?" A blush creeps up my neck, "you did, didn't you!" I put my hands on her mouth, "your acting like Garcia JJ" she rolls her eyes. I pull my hand away from her mouth, and she's smirking. "I'll go get someone to clean the bathrooms"

Word count: 756
I'm totally not wringing in class right now 👀 yeah....totally..... UwU -Taylor