21

Dr.Spencer Reid
Part 2 to the soulmate AU

Your POV
I never thought I would get to this point of my life. Driving to the airport so I can fly and see my soulmate. That's still strange to me. Soulmate. We've been texting from months and I don't think I'll ever get over the butterflies that appear in my stomach when his name pops up on my screen. Or even when I just think about him. A small smile slips across my face, I can feel it.

I step out of the car and Tori drives away. I pull my hood up, not wanting to gain any attention from the press I see. I slip pass them and go straight to checking in. The kind people at the check in area quickly hand me my pass and I go to security.

~time skip to when you get to your gate~

My phone starts to vibrate in my pocket and I quickly pull it out, already knowing who it is. "Spence!" "Hey love, when do you land? I wang to make sure I get there on time" I smile, "I land about 4:30 your time" "okay I'll tell Hotch that. Text me when you board, okay? See you soon" "okay, see you soon Spence"

~time skip~

My hands shake as I make my way to baggage claim. I haven't seen him since I gave him my number. My eyed dart around the unknown faces around the baggage claim area, before landing on the one that I know. A smile spreads across my face and I decide to sneak up on him. I come up behind him and lean up to him ear, "boo!" He whips around looking startled, and I have to clasp my hand over my mouth to stop from laughing.

"Y/N..." he sighs, I smile and hug him. His arms come around me and I rest my head in the crook of his neck, even though I have to stand on my toes to do so. He pecks the side of my head, "c'mon, lets get your suitcase so we can go to my house" "and to avoid the paparazzi?" He gives me a slightly nervous smile and nods. I laugh, grab his hand then look on the carousel, instantly spotting my bag. I grab that then Spencer leads me out of the airport. When we step outside I hear someone yell, "Y/N L/N...!?"

My head turns, and I see a small crowd of people forming. I smile and wave at them. Spencer's hand tightens around mine and I glance back over at him. His eyes meet mine, I can tell he's a little nervous. He quickly kisses the side of my head and grabs my suitcase. "I'll take this to the car, you go talk to your fans. I'll be back" I nod and head over to the fans that are still yelling.

I take pictures, and talk with them. One of them asked me a question that was bound to be asked but I was not prepared for. "Was that your soulmate?!" My eyes widen slightly, I forgot that I would have to eventually tell people. I smile at the girl who looks to be about 14, "yes, but don't tell anyone" I wink at her and glance over my shoulder. I see Spencer walking back over. I look at the group of people, "Okay I have to go now. Bye guys!"

I walk back over to Spencer and intertwine our fingers. He leads us over to his car, and I laugh at how anxious he is to get away from the crowd of people. He walks me to the passenger side of his car and opens the door for me. I smile and peck his cheek, then climb in the car. He closes the door behind me then climbs into the drivers side. He starts the car and pull out of the airport parking lot. Spencer's hand finds its way back to mine, and we sit in a comfortable silence the whole drive to his house.

~time skip~

"Spencer! You don't have to carry my bags! I can get them!" He grabs my suitcase and pull it away from me so I can't grab it out of his hands. I go to reach around him and grab it, but he wraps his arm around my waist, and holds me back. He smiles down at me and I can't help but smile back. Damn him. "I can get your bags love. It's the least I can do for making you fly out here" cross my arms and roll my eyes. "I would walk here if I had to"

His eyebrows draw together, "that's a 1248 (using random numbers) mile walk. The average human walks at about 5 miles and hour, so that would take you about 13 days to walk here. Why on earth would you do that?" I laugh, "it's a joke Spence. Anyways, lead the way" I sweep my hands in front of me and he gets what I mean. His hand wraps around mine and he walks us up to his apartment. Spencer opens the door for us, and a smile instantly covers my face. There's books everywhere, so many intact, you can hardly see where any of the furniture is.

"It's a bit of a mess, sorry" he rubs the back of his neck. "It's perfect Spence. It fits you" a small blush creeps up his neck. He pulls me into his bedroom and places my suitcase by the closet. I lay down on his bed, and I hear a small giggle come from Spencer. "So Hotch gave me tomorrow off, but they want us to have dinner with them at Rossi's tonight" I sit up, and smile at him. "I'm okay with that" I go onto my knees to wrap my arms around his neck.

His hands fly to my waist, "Okay then" I want to kiss him. He rests his forehead on mine, and brushes a strand of hair behind my ear. I close my eyes and smile. He pulls me closer to him, and runs his fingers down my spine, shooting a shiver through me. I feel his lips brush against mine briefly and my eyes immediately open. He stares down at me, blushing.

I search his eyes, then lean up slightly and press my lips to his. His grip on my tightens and he kisses back. Tingles spread through out my entire body. I lean further into him, and his hands slip down to my things. He wraps my legs around his waist, and lays me down. His hands brush against my side and I pull away laughing. He looks at me, confused, then it clicks in his head. "Are you ticklish?"

Word count: 1152
Hi!!! This took super long to get out, sorry guys!! UwU-Taylor