25*

Matthew Gray Gubler 😼
How do you guys feel about Cockwarming?

Your POV
"Matt! What movie are we watching?" I plop down on his lap as he holds the remote out to hit play. "Y/F/M" I smile and squirm in his lap a bit. He lets out a quiet "oh fuck" then wraps his arm around my waist. I blush, feeling him harden against my inner thigh and turn my head to the tv screen. The previews start and I feel Matthew nuzzling his nose against my neck. He places soft kisses on my skin and a small smile forms on my face.

He kisses up my neck, to the skin just behind my ear. "Can I try something, love?" I turn my head to face him and slowly nod, confused but intrigued. His hand moves from my hip, to in between the two of us. I bite my lip, wondering what he's gonna do. He keeps eye-contact with me as he pulls down his boxers and pants. I blush finally realizing what he wants and I sit up to help him. He pushes my underwear to the side and easily slips into my entrance. I bite the inside of my cheek to stop any noises that want to come out.

Matthew wraps both of his arms around me again and pulls me to rest against his chest. I lean my head against his chest and close my eyes feeling every inch of him. He pecks the top of my head and we both turn to watch the movie that's starting. Although, I'm to distracted to enjoy it. Matthew uses the whole situation to his advantage and teases me. Every few scenes of the movie he would sharply thrust into me, then pretend nothing happened, despite the noises that escaped me every time. I'm too focused on his hand griping my ass and the other rubbing my thigh to pay attention to the movie.

I glance up at Matthew, taking note of the little smirk that would appear every time I made a noise. The hand that's on my ass slips under my shirt and he rubs my bare side, making me shiver. He looks down at me, raising an eyebrow, "what's wrong, beautiful? Are you cold?" It takes everything in me not to glare at him and I think he notices this, as he very poorly tries to stifle a laugh. He pulls a blanket over the two if us and I lay my head on his chest again. He's lucky I love him.

Word count: 464
Yes a short one again. I'm sorry. I didn't really know how to end this one so it's cringy but so is almost everything else I write so Uh, here y'all go. UwU- Taylor