24*

Dr. Spencer Reid 😌💅
Distractions ✨💫

Your POV
"Stop that" I pause, my hand stopping in my hair. I look over at Spencer confused, "stop what?" I bring my hand down and tilt my head. He just stares at me for a second then turns back to his books. I huff, run my hands through my hair then go back to messing around on my phone. There's a small growl that comes from the man across the couch and I look up again. He's staring at me, his eyes darkened. I tilt my head again, still utterly confused.

"Stop doing that." I huff in frustration, "I would stop doing it if I knew what you wanted me to stop doing Spence" I run my hands through my hair and he groans. He throws his book down beside him and motions me to come and sit on his lap. I place my phone down and move to sit in his lap, straddling his hips. His hand comes up and grips my hair, pulling my head back. I gasp, my eyes closing. He kissing from the base of my neck up to just under my ear and whispers in a low voice, "what if I want to be the one running my fingers through your hair" he emphasizes the word 'I'.

He pulls on my hair again and I mewl. Spencer wraps his arms around me and picks me up. I quickly wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. His hand comes up and pulls me down and collides our lips. I practically moan at the attention. He brings us into our bedroom, closes the door, then pins me against it. He grips my hair again and pulls my head to the side, giving him access to my neck. He plants a few soft kisses on the delicate skin, then bites down on a spot. I squeal. His other hand moves to my hip and his fingers dig into my skin, sure to leave a bruise.

He moves us onto the bed, removing his shirt while doing so. He pulls the two articles of clothing off of my and flips me onto my stomach. I hear the rustle of him removing the last of his clothing and it hitting the ground. I stay still, not knowing if I'm allowed to move or not. His arm comes around my waist and he pulls me onto my hands and knees. His hand wraps around my hair again and he pulls my head back, planting a small kiss on my lips.

Spencer pushes into my entrance and I moan. He lets out a low groan and slowly stays thrusting in and out of me, keeping a hard grip on my hair. I whine, he's going to slow. "S-Spence, f-faster please..." he kisses the small of my back, and his thrusts speed up. His free harshly grips my waist and I mewl, clenching my walls around him. He moans and I can imagine him throwing his head back. My hands grip the sheets and I cry out as he hits my g-spot. My arms shake and Spencer wraps his arm around my waist to keep me from falling.

His thrusts stutter and my walls clench. He pulls my body against his chest and turns my head with my hair, pulling me into a sloppy and messy kiss. The knot in my stomach comes undone, and his movements slow, his hot seed shifting into me seconds later. We moan against each others lips and he pushes me back onto the bed. He pulls away, both of us breathing heavy. "I'm not done with you yet, princess"

Word count: 644
I literally finished my HW then wrote this. Also is it just me or when ever you see Matthew do you just go all >///<? UwU-Taylor