5*

Matthew Gray Gubler
Innocent bean isn't so innocent anymore.
kailynn213 I-I'm so sorry-
Your POV

I smile when I see I have a text from Matthew. He's on set right now filming for Criminal Minds, and I miss him. I pause, a little shocked at what Matthew sent me. It's a picture of his crotch pushing against his boxers and a text saying 'I miss you'. I stare at my phone, a blush creeping up my neck and having no idea what to text back. Another picture comes in and I squeal. It's Matthew with his hand wrapped around his dick.  My phone dings again and I gasp. This picture is Matthews hand wrapped around his dick and his cum dripping down his fingers, the text with this one says 'I'll see you tonight'. I turn my phone off and set it on my bedside table. Ignoring the feeling between my legs.

~time skip~

I hear the front door open and close and my eyes open from the short nap I took. I sit up in the bed and stretch, groaning when I pop my back. The door to the bedroom opens when I'm climbing out of the bed. Matthew comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, his mouth going straight to my neck. I gasp as he bites down on my sweet spot. He groans and presses his hard-on onto my lower back. His hand slips under my shirt and grabs my left breast, kneading it.

I throw my head back, my breathing getting heavier. His head leaves the crook of my neck and his eyes meet mine. Matts free hand slips into my pants and he pinches my clit, making my yelp. His eyes darken watching my reactions. I close my eyes to try and comprehend what's happening. "Open your fucking eyes" he pinched my nipple. I open my eyes slowly and his hand slips out from under my shirt, only to pull it off. His hand leaves my pants, making me whimper at the loss of contact. He turns me around and pushes me onto the bed, then pulling me into a kiss.

His hand pulls my leggings and panties off in one swift motion and he presses his jean coved crotch against mine. The rough material of his pants against my slit making me moan out. He growls at the feeling of my wetness seeping through his pants. He pulls away from my mouth the pull his shirt off, then reaches behind my back to un-clip my bra. He in bottoms his jeans and slides the off, then kicks them away. Matthew pecks my lips before kissing down my neck, through the valley of my breasts, do an my stomach and just above where my pantie line is.

He holds eye contacts with me while pulling down my panties and kissing my inner thighs, sucking hickeys onto the sensitive skin. He uses his thumb to press against my clit and I throw my head back, my hands griping the sheets. I feel his hot breath agains my core and moan. "What do you want princess?" I whine, to overwhelmed to say any words. He presses harder against my clit and I gasp. "C'mon, use your words baby" "y-you! I-I want y-you!" He smirks up at me and slowly runs his tongue along my folds. One of my hands fly to his hair, and I tug on it. He groans and slips his tongue into my entrance.

I moan, finally getting the attention I needed. He throws my legs over his shoulders and hold my hips down to stop me from bucking into his mouth. He twists and moves his tongue in all the right ways, only bringing me closer and closer to my release. He tightens his hold on my hips when my thighs squeeze together. "M-Matt, I'm g-gonna cum" he uses his thumb to start rubbing my clit in response. The knot in my stomach comes undone and I feel him moan against me while lapping up the juices spilling from me.

He pulls away wiping his chin and pulls off his boxers. He climbs on top of my weak body and kisses my forehead. "I love you" "I-I love y-you too Matt" his hand grip my hips as he lines himself up with my entrance. He leans down again and places his lips on mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and lazily kiss back. He slowly slides into my entrance making me moan agains his mouth. He groans and wraps my legs around his waist to go deeper. He takes a second to let me adjust to his size before starting to thrust in and out of me. He pulls out of our kiss and rests his head in the crook of my neck.

I gasp when he hits my g-spot. He grips my hips tighter when I clench around him. "D-dont do that- I-I dont want t-to cum yet" I whimper when he slows down slightly and try to buck my hips, but his grip on them stop me. He places a kiss in the crook of my neck and wraps one of his arms around my waist. "M-Matt please, I-I need to c-cum" he groans and speeds his pace up, hitting my g-spot every time. I gasp at how fast he's bringing me to my high and clench wound him again. He moans and reaches between us to rub my clit again.

I moan, throwing me head into the pillow while releasing around him. He bites into my shoulder while shooting his hot ribbons into me. He uses his arms to keep him steady and slowly pulls out of me. He rolls us over and lays me on his chest. Both of us still gasping for breath.

Word count: 1008
Okay this was um. Interesting. To write. Had to take a dew laps. Anyways UwU -Taylor