8*

Dr.Spencer Reid
✨ K i n k y ✨

Your POV
Spencer has to work today, and for some ungodly reason I'm horny. Although I know I'm gonna get my ass beat (literally), I decide to tease him through text.

 Although I know I'm gonna get my ass beat (literally), I decide to tease him through text

I giggle and put my plan into motion. I run into our bedroom and throw on Spencer's favorite set of undergarments. A white lacy set that hardly covers anything. I throw on one of his button up shirts to hide the underwear I'm wearing. I go into our bathroom and throw my hair into two fishtail braids. I snap a quick picture and send it to Spencer. Then, I decide to go back into the living room and distract myself by reading one of the many books in the apartment Spencer and I share.

~time skip~

I jump when the front door is slammed closed. My head quickly turns in the direction of the door only to see Spencer pulling off his satchel. His eyes meet mine and he quickly comes over to me. Spencer's pulls the book out of my hands and sets it on the coffee table, then picks me up bridal style, making me squeal. He brings me into the bedroom and sets me down on the bed. He then disappears into the closet and my eyes widen, knowing what he's looking for. "Spence...?"

He comes back into the room holding a box and no longer wearing a shirt. He comes back over to me and wraps his hand around my throat, "I don't believe that's what you were calling me earlier baby" I gasp as his hand tightens. My hands fly to his wrist and he growls. "Only good girls get to touch Daddy princess." I whimper slightly, and he shoots me a look, making me shut up. He pulls his hand away and steps back. "Strip for me"

A small blush creeps up my neck when I stand up and slowly slip Spencer's shirt off of my body. He groans when he sees what's under it and I pause. "Did I say stop?" I shake my head and continue. I unclip my bra, and drop it to the ground, pulling my underwear off soon after. "On the bed, ass up face down." I quickly comply to his demands. I feel him climb onto the bed behind me, "hands" I reach my hands behind me, handcuffs soon incasing them. I whine. His hand pulls on one of my braids and I gasp. A gag is soon placed in my mouth and a blindfold is wrapped around my eyes.

His hands rub a few circles on my ass before one comes down on it. Hard. I let out a gagged squeak at the unexpected but pleasurable pain. "Awe, did that hurt baby? Well maybe if you were good for daddy today, you would be getting fucked senseless. But you just had to be a brat" his hand slams down on my ass harder this time. He spanks me 8 more times, each harder then last. By the end of this I'm a gaspy crying mess.

I feel his fingers run up my soaked core and I quietly moan. "Looks like someone's enjoying their punishment. Can't even go five seconds without dripping onto the sheets, can you whore?" He pitches my clit and my body lurches forwards. "Because you like this punishment so much how a bout I just make you cum. Over. and over" one of his fingers slips into my entrance and my walls instantly clench. "Hmmm, you like the idea of that don't you? Letting daddy make you cum until you can't anymore." He slowly starts pumping his finger in and out of me.

He uses his other hand to play with my clit and I mewl. He slowly slips another digit in and stretches my walls. He places a kiss on the small of my back. He curls his fingers and I feel my legs start to shake. "C'mon baby. Cum. I know you want to" I release the coil in my stomach while letting out a gagged moan. Spencer continues to pump his fingers and I whine. Still severely sensitive from my orgasm. "Are you sensitive baby? Too bad. Your gonna take it like a good little cum slut." He moves his fingers faster and harder and I feel my eyes water.

"Be a good girl for daddy princess. You wanted to cum so bad earlier. Now daddy's making you do it over and over again." He slams his fingers into my g-spot and I yelp, the knot in my stomach tightening. "Daddy can tell your close again sweetheart. Cum all over my fingers" the knot in my stomach comes undone and my legs give out. Spencer wraps his arm around my waist to hold me up. He pulls his fingers out and  I soon hear his belt unbuckle, pants dropping to the floor the what I can only assume is him lining up to my entrance.

He runs his tip along my folds and I clench my hands in anticipation. He slowly slides into my entrance, groaning. I cry out, feeling the pain and pleasure in between my thighs. "Oh god baby. Your always so ready for me, aren't you?"  The only response he gets is a small mewl from me. He forces himself deeper and groans. "Fucking hell, your pussy is so tight" I moan, drool dripping from my chin. He starts pumping in and out of me, finding a rhythm. I clench my walls around him when I feel myself get close again. "There you go princess, cum around daddy's cock. That's right. Good girl" I whine when he keeps going. To sensitive to move.

"I just need you to cum one more time baby, then your punishment will be over. Can you do that for daddy?" I whimper and he takes it as a yes. I whine as his thrusts stutter, letting me know he's close too. He thrusts one more hard and good time before completely stopping and shooting his white ribbons into me. His hand reaches down and rubs my clit, quickly bringing me to my final release on the night. He slowly pulls out, then I feel my hands get released from the handcuffs. He unties the blindfold and it drops from my face, the gag following it. He rolls me onto my back then gets up to put our toys away.

He comes back holding a towel to clean up the mess we made, while I lay on the bed trying to catch my breath and gain feeling back into my limbs. He tosses the towel into a hamper and climbs into be with me. He pulls me onto his chest, and I lazily cuddle into him. He chuckles. "Did you learn your lesson princess?" I murmur a small 'yes' then close my eyes. Sleep quickly over coming me. The last thing I feel is a kiss to my forehead, then dreamland consumes me.

Word count: 1173
😼 ✍️😈 UwU -Taylor