23

Spencer Reid
Um slight TW this includes kidnapping and mention of torture so if that triggers you don't read.

Your POV
His hand wraps around my throat, cutting my airway. My hands strain against their ties, and my eyes close, focusing on anything but the torture my life has been for the past 26 hours. My ears are ringing, my body sore, and my face is stinging. His hand leaves my throat and I gasp for breath, my eyes slowly opening. I watch him walk over to the other side of the dim room, something silver sparkles in his hand and my eyes widen, realizing it's a knife.

The man, who's name I still do not know, comes back over to me and runs the knife along my jaw, pushing it down hard enough to draw blood, but not hard enough to cause to much damage. I wince as he moves the knife down to my chest, drawing blood between my breasts. He reaches my lower abdomen and pauses. He plunges the knife into my abdomen and I cry out, the pain worsening as he twists the knifes in circles. He pulls the knife out of my abdomen and lets my blood trinkle out.

He stabs my thigh next, and then my arm before stopping, standing back, and smirking. Black spots start to cover my eye sight as he walk out of the room, and I know I'm gonna pass out soon from blood loss. My head falls back and let darkness surround me.

~time skip~

I'm awoken by loud bangs coming from another room. I hear words being shouted but they sound muffled and I'm unable to decipher what is being said. Suddenly the door to the room I'm in is slammed open and a blurry figure walks into the room. "Y/N!" Hey, I recognize that voice. Spencer's here. The blurry figure runs over to me and unties my hands and legs. They pick me up, "Y/N, your loosing a lot of blood. I need you to keep your eyes open, c'mon talk to me princess"

I hear him shout, "We need a medic! I found her!" "S-Spence..." I can tell he's carrying me somewhere but I don't know where. "Yeah, I'm here baby, I'm here love" I reach my hands up and touch his, now less blurry, face. "I'm tired...." "I know you are bubs. I need you to keep you eyes open until your with a doctor, okay? We're almost there" my arm falls limp. I hear voices around me, but it's all starting to fade. I'm places onto something soft and warmth incases my hand. Darkness takes over again, but this time I can still faintly hear everything, it's almost like everything is just so far away that it's just mumbling.

~time skip~

I open my eyes what feels like seconds later in a bright white room. I bring one of my hands up and cover my eyes, giving them a second to adjust. I look around the room and notice that I'm in a hospital room, hooked up to heart monitor, and an I.V. I notice Spencer is fast asleep, his head on my stomach, just above a bandage covering a stab wound. I use my hand closest to him and run my fingers through his hair. He groans slightly, and I laugh despite the pain it brings. "Wake up sleepy head"

He turns his head, and his sleepy eyes meet mine. They widen and he leaps up. "Y/N!" I roll my eyes, "yes, yes, I'm awake, now can you help me sit up please?" I pout at him. He sighs, knowing I'm not gonna give him a choice and helps me sit up. I bring my non-injured arm up and wrap it around his neck and pull him back down. He makes a 'umph' sound when I press my lip to his. One of mid hands comes up and softly grabs my chin, making sure not to touch my injured jaw. He pull back a few seconds later and kisses my forehead, "are you okay? Does anything hurt?"

I smile at him, "I'm fine Spence, did you get the guy?" "Yeah we did" "where's the team?" "They went home, that reminds me, the told me to text them when you wake up" he pulls his phone out right when the doctor comes in, "Mrs. Reid (yes. I'm making it so you and Spencer are married. Sue me) I'm glad to see you awake! Do feel any pain? Or need anything" "no, I'm fine, thank you" the doctor nods and quickly leaves the room, giving Spencer and I privacy. In turn to Spencer, "I'm tired" "how? You were passed out for two days" "two days?" He slowly nods.

"I'm still tired." He shakes his head smiling, and kisses my forehead, "you can go to sleep, I'll wake you when the team comes" I nod, drifting back into a much more comfortable darkness.

Word count: 849
I don't have school today so you guys get a new chapter :) UwU- Taylor