6

Mr. Matthew Gray 😌

Your POV
I had posted on my Instagram story earlier that I would be doing an Instagram live soon, and that I would be answering questions people ask in the comments. I go into the office in the house and prop my phone up on the desk. I open up Instagram and start the live, people flooding the comments immediately. "Okay hold on guys, I can't read the questions when your going that fast" I skim over the chat and look for a few questions that I can answer. "When are you and Matthew gonna get married? I think that's a question I can answer when/if we get engaged"

"Where's Matthew right now? He's in our bedroom" "favorite season? (Favorite season) hands down" I continue to answer a few more questions like that, before one catches my eyes. "A brave soul just asked what Matthews shoe size is. Oh my god" I start laughing. "Damn I feel like I have to answer that now, don't I?" The comments flood with a whole bunch of yeses and it makes me laugh harder. "I'm pretty sure you can find the answer to that one on google but he's a size 11"

I read another one, trying to change the subject. "What's it like dating a celebrity? It's strange I guess, because everything is out it the open, but I wouldn't change it for the work to be honest."

"Can we see Matthew? We haven't seen him in months due to his MIA online. I don't know, hold on let me go convince him to come down here." I get out of my seat and leave the office, letting my phone sit in there. I go up to Matthew and I's bedroom and knock on the door while slowly opening it. He looks up from his spot on the bed and smiles at me. I walk over to him and straddle his lap. His hands grip onto my hips. I plant a kiss on his lips, "they're asking for you in the live" he kisses my jaw, "are they?"

I run my fingers down his chest, "mhmm, they wanna see you" he groans, "do I have too?" I give him puppy dog eyes, "please?" He stares at me for a second and interlocks our hands. "Fine, but only because you asked nicely" I smile and climb off of him. I pull him downstairs and bring him into the office. I sit down and pull him to sit next to me. He leans his head on my shoulder.

"She woke me up from a nap." I roll my eyes but kiss his head. I watch the comments explode with fan girls, and smile about how much Matthews fans love him. I skim the comments again, "can you say happy birthday to Kailiee Matthew?" Matt looks into the camera and smiles, "Happy birthday Kailiee" I feel his hand fest on my thigh and I place my hand on top of his.

"What's our ship name? Well according to you guys it's (insert why your guys's ship name would be)" "how do you guys like to cuddle? There's multiple ways we do, um sometimes Matthew like to be big spoon, sometimes he likes to be a little spoon or I'll lay on his chest vise versa" I hear Matthew chuckle quietly and I look at him. "What are you laughing for?" He pecks my forehead, "your cute" a blush creeps up my neck and I turn away from him. He places a kiss to my temple and we continue the live.

Word count: 629
(I did change the chapter a little bit, because I didn't like it)
A little bit of a filler chapter because of the last one. UwU -Taylor