39* (pt 2 to 38)

That JAWLINE tho ^ Ugh I love it here
Dom! Matthew x Sub! Reader
Requested by: thelonelyskywalker

Your POV
"If you want to be such a brat then I'm gonna treat you like one. I'm gonna edge you until your at your brink" he smiles, almost evilly and reached for a box that's under our bed. I squirm when he stands back up, and he smirks at my reaction. He leans back down, "I hope you didn't like these clothes to much love, it doesn't matter anyways, I can always buy you new ones." He rips open my shirt effortlessly, causing me to gasp, as he rips off my bra next.

He pulls off my panties and I whine, getting needy. He takes two of his ties, grabbing one of my ankles and spreading my legs apart, making my blush and look away. He ties both of my feet to the bed post, making sure I'm unable to move out of the position he's placed me in. He slowly runs his hand up my leg and I whine, still blushing furiously. "Aww kitten, don't get all shy now, only confident when your being bratty?" I whimper, closing my eyes and turning my head to the side. He chuckles and harshly slaps my thigh, making me jump.

I hear some rustling and slowly open my eyes to peek at what he's doing. My eyes widen when he pulls out a white vibrator and leans back over me, placing his free hand right beside my head. I bite my lip, squirming beneath him. He stares into my eyes with a slight glare and turns on the vibrator, trailing it down my stomach. My breath quickens when he gets closer to where I need him most. He smirks and presses the vibrator to my clit, making me cry out. I can't stop the various lewd noises that escape my throat and it only eggs Matthew on.

He turns up the intensity of the vibrator, only making me moan louder. He presses his lips to mine and I instantly kiss him back. He runs his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for access that I all to willingly grant to him. He distracts me with his tongue until I feel my climax creeping up on me. I pull out of Matthews kiss, panting heavily. He looks me up and down before smirking, "awe kitten, are you about to cum? Too bad." He pulls the vibrator away and I whine. Closing my eyes, I attempt to even out my breathing.

He continues a cycle like this for a hour, quite literally bringing me to my breaking point. My breath is heavy, my chest rapidly raising and falling. My throat burning, aching from the amount of noise that's arisen from it in the past hour. My legs shaking, from every time Matthew has denied my orgasm. My body covered in a layer of sweat, but not enough to be considered gross. I feel the tears in my eyes, overly frustrated and needy.

Matthew smirks at me and turns off the vibrator, tossing it to the side before climbing over me again. I look up at him confused, my breath labored. "How sorry are you princess?" "I-I'm s-so so s-so-sorry sir" "good. Then you get to cum when I do" my thighs tense and I flush. He pulls off his pants and underwear, then I feel him kind up with my entrance, all while holding intense eye contact with me. He pushes himself inside me and I let out a broken moan.

I whimper at how sensitive I am and he just smirks at me, starting to roughly thrust himself in me. I feel myself clench around him and he groans loudly. "Already close kitten? How pathetic." He leans down and starts kissing my neck, making sure to leave his marks behind. He speeds up his thrusts, losing his pattern and becoming slightly sloppy, only telling me he's close too. "S-sir can I cum? Please? Can I cum?"  He grunts, "go ahead kitten, I'm right behind you." I moan loudly as my orgasm washes over my body. Matthew pulls out, jerking himself a few times before cumming on my stomach.

He sits over me, breathing heavily for a few seconds before pulling me out of my restraints, and reaching for a towel we keep near for situations like this. He cleans the both of us up and pulls my ripped up clothes off of me. He puts away the things we used before coming back to me and pulling me into his embrace. He kisses the fallen tears off of my cheeks and smiles at me. "Are you okay?" I nod my head and lean against his chest. He lays both of us down, holding me against him and running his fingers through my hair. "If you didn't act like a brat I wouldn't have to punish you kitten."

Word count: 843
Okay I'm gonna go make myself lunch now <3 hope you enjoyed UwU- Taylor