41

Matthew Gray Gubler
He's so cute and precious oh my god 🥺

Your POV
Fuck fuck fuck. Where the hell is my phone? Fucking hell. I frantically search the bedroom for my phone, as that's the last place I remember using it. I sigh, filling standing up again and running a hand through my hair. "Matt! Do you know where my phone is?" My eyebrows scrunch in confusion when I hear him laugh but he doesn't respond. I leave the bedroom and head to the living room to see what Matthew is doing.

My eyes widen when I see him smirking and holding my phone in his hand, the screen facing me and showing my wattpad library. A deep blush covers my cheeks and his smirk only widens, "oh do you mean this phone, love?" I reach out to grab it and he pulls his hand away. "Matt...please tell me you didn't read anything..." he shoots me a lopsided grin, "I'm flattered that you enjoy reading about me love, but why read about it when you can have to the real thing?" I take a sharp breath and bite my lip, reaching my hand out for my phone again.

Matt playfully wiggles his finger at me then turns away. I take the chance to jump on his back and try and steal my phone but he holds it out of my reach. He laughs and clicks on one of the books in my library labeled 'MGG Smutshots' and my eyes widen. I frantically reach out for my phone again, "trust me Matt! You don't want to read that one!" "And why not love? Ohhh your already on number 23, do you not want me to read this one because you enjoy it to much?"

"Matthew Gray Gubler I swear to god if you read that I'll-" "hmm, I think I'll read it, your not very intimidating princess." I watch his eyes scan over the screen and he smirks slightly. I groan and cover my red face. I sit down on the couch and sigh, giving up and letting him read the fanfiction. I feel my blush deepen when he chuckles a few minutes later. He grabs my wrists and pulls my hands away from my face. He grips my chin and presses his lips to mine, i wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls away resting his forehead to mine, "how about we go try some of the things that are in this book"

Word count: 449
Yes it short. No there won't be another part (sorry bout that). Currently trying to recover from finishing a show that I've been obsessed with for the past week. UwU- Taylor