20

Spencer Reid x Unsub! Reader

Your POV
I sigh pulling off my hoodie and gloves. 4 down 2 to go. My phone dings. Aw Spencer texted me.

I'm sorry Spencer

I'm sorry Spencer. But it was my sisters dying wish. She wanted them dead.

3rd persons POV (at the BAU)

The team huddled in the round table room, trying to figure out this case that's already taken them three days. They all turn their head to the tv playing a local news channel, "the 24 year old man, Tray Lanner was just found dead by his brother Ben. There's suspicion that this was done by the same murder of Landon Yale, Tony Swerve, and Sebastian Tans. No officers have arrived to the scene, we'll update you when we have more information" Hotch looks back at the team, "wheels up in 10"

~time skip~

The team arrives at the scene, Spencer and Morgan going straight to the body while everyone else is ether looking around the house or talking to the crowd outside. Spencer carefully examines Trays body. Same method of killing. Stabbed in the abdomen, and the throat cut open. Hotch comes into the room holding a piece of paper. "It's addresses to the team. Everyone's coming, we'll read it together." Morgan and Reid nod.

The JJ and Emily come into the room moments later and they all stand back and listen to Hotch read the letter.

"I'm doing this for her. Stop searching."

Hotch: "Reid, I need you to analyze this letter" (Spencer nods and grabs the letter) "JJ you go with Reid. The rest of the team will stay here and look for more clues."

~time skip~

Spencer only takes ten minutes to look over the whole letter. JJ notices something about his mood switch, "what? What's wrong Spence?" Spencer turns to her. "The unsub is a woman, and I'm pretty sure I know her" Spencer stands and walks out of the room, JJ yelling after him, but the only thing on his mind is to get home to his girlfriend and figure out if his guess was correct.

~time skip~

Your POV

The front door is opened and my head whips around to see what's happening. Spencer swiftly walks over to me, "hey Bubba, I thought you weren't coming home for another few days?" I tilt my head staring at him in confusion. His phone rings and he ignores it. "Y/N, please tell me it isn't you" "what...?" "Y/N M/N L/N! DID YOU DO IT? DID YOU KILL THEM?" I jump having never heard him yell at me before.

His eyes search mine, "you did, didn't you? Why? Why did you do it Y/N?" His phone rings again, and he throws it across the room. "Why did you do it Y/N?" "I did it for my sister..." he sighs. "Give me your phone" I look at him confused but I had him my phone. He slides it in his pocket, and pulls me to his chest. "We need to hide you" my head whips to look at him, "what?" "We need to hide you. I'm not gonna lose you." "Spencer..." "go get a burner phone, pay in cash. I'll meet you at the dinner down the road in a hour okay? I'm going to get you out of this okay?" I nod and lean up to kiss him. "I love you Bubba" "I love you too Y/N. Now go"

Word count: 600
Wow I'm on such a short streak, sorry about that. I just thought this would be a fun concept. UwU-Taylor