12*

Matthew Gray Gubler
Sub Matthew
kailynn213 idea

Matthews POV
Y/N comes and sits in my lap, "Matt, can we try something?" I wrap my arms around her waist, "depends on what it is" I smirk. She blushes, "c-can I be dominant tonight?" I lean back, "go ahead love"

Your POV
(I'm sorry I wanted it to be in Matt's POV but I have no idea how I would do that. I'm not that good of a writer -_-)
I quickly grip both of Matthews hands in mine and pull them above his head. I slam my lips on his and he makes a noise of surprise. I push my hips into his crotch and he moans. I force my tongue into his mouth and he tries to fight for dominance. I roll my hips against his and I quickly win. I pull away and kiss his jawline, making sure to leave some hickeys behind, then I kiss down his neck, doing the same.

I pull away and pull his shirt off of him. I stand up from his lap and push him into our bedroom. He lays on his back on the bed, and I pull out some of his ties. I climb on top of him and straddle his chest. He raises his eyebrows at me when I tie both of his hands together then tie them to the head board. He tugs against the tie and seems a little impressed. I climb off of him and pull my shirt and pants off. He growls slightly under his breath when he sees that I'm wearing his favorite set. I walk back over to him and pull off his pants, leaving his boxers on. I can see his bulge straining against the fabric of his boxers, it looks painful.

I run my hand up his thigh, touching everywhere but where he needs me to. "Y/N I swear to god if you don-" he's cut off by his own groan when I grab his bulge. I pull down his his boxers and his dick springs out and slaps his stomach, pre-cum dripping from the tip. I wipe the pre-cum off of his tip and lick it off of my finger. My eyes meet his as I kitten lick his tip. His eyes darken and he tried to buck his hips up. I pull away and place my hand on his left upper thigh. I place a kiss on his inner right thigh and he squirms. I bite down and he groans.

I wrap on of my hands around his base and pump slowly. I lean up and wrap my other hand around his neck. I pull him into a slow kiss and let him thrust into my hand. He pulls away, "fucking hell Y/N, go faster" I raise my eyebrow at him, "magic word?" He throws his head back groaning. "Y/N I swear to god" I let go of his dick and he shuts his eyes in frustration. "Y/N please." I tilt my head teasingly, "please what?" "Suck me off! Please!" I kiss his tip then lick down to his base.

He moans, when I put as much of him as I can in my mouth. My hand incloses around what I can't fit in my mouth. I bob my head and swirl my tongue around him. I hold eye contact with him, his jaw going slack and his hands tugging against his restraints I feel him twitch in my mouth and I force myself to deep throat him. He moans and throws his head back. "He twitches again and I feel his hot ribbons of cum shoot down my throat. I make sure to swallow every drop.

I climb on top of him and straddle his hips. He's out of breath and his eyes are closed. I run my fingers along his jawline, and his eyes slowly meet mine. I place a sweet kiss on his cheek and he smiles at me. I slowly start to grind on him and he groans. I reach down and pull my underwear to the side and sink onto him. I moan throwing my head back. I start to bounce on him, going at my own pace. He thrusts up, meeting my rhythm.

I clench around him, feeling his tip his a certain spot. "Y/N-I-I'm gonna c-cum. Holy sh-shit" I speed up my pace, and force him deeper in me. He moans, and closes his eyes again. I feel his cum shoot into me as my release follows. I lean down and rest my head on his chest, breathing heavy. I reach up and undo his restrains, his arms instantly wrapping around me. "You okay babe?" I just nod my head and close my eyes.

Word count: 808
UwU-Taylor