Part 21- Leaving me

Please🙏,
VOTE,COMMENT and FOLLOW.

How beautiful love can be, especially when you find the right one.

Nathan and I have been married for two weeks now.

Marriage felt so great with him.

As they say, the first few years of marriage are blissful until the babies start coming and cause a drift between the couple.

But with Nathan, it felt like there would be no drift.
Like I was in safe hands that would never leave.

We had our white wedding which wasn't as loud as the traditional marriage.

That was my choice, I wanted something quiet, one with just friends and family.

We had just returned from Seychelles where we had our Honeymoon.

A beautiful location ,with those lovely beaches scattered everywhere.

I could tell Nathan was really attracted to me during that stay, because he couldn't get his hands off me.

He was always looking for what to touch every single time.

I loved the attraction, at least I felt it was healthy for a new couple.

"And what is she thinking about?" Nathan said as he walked into the parlour with a glass of juice in hand.

I turned to look at him as I smiled.

"Nothing serious, just Seychelles " I said ,touching the loose hair strands on my face.

" yeah, I knew you would like it there. I had a great time too.
We could go back sometime, maybe when we turn 25 in this marriage" he laughed.

"That's a long time, why not make it 5"
I said taking his drink for him.

He smiled.

"When do you intend to resume work?" He asked changing the topic.

"Ehhm, I was given three weeks which would be due after next week"

"Okay nice.
But, how about you work for yourself babe. You told me once about going into a business or something" he said arching a brow.

"Yeah, I would eventually. Not now"

"Why not now though?" His voice sounded concerned.

" Well, let's just say I want to enjoy my man for now" I said as I dropped the glass on the stool.

I moved slowly towards him and sat on his laps as he curled his hands round my waist.

I planted those soft kisses he liked on his face.

"Ouuuuu, I see what you mean" he smiled as he carried me up.

"Oh really Nathan!!" I screamed as I laughed hard.

"Where are you even taking me to?" I asked while still in his arms.

"You would find out when we get there " he said planting a kiss on my lips.

We heard the door bell ring and I could see the disappointment on Nathan's face.

"I'm disappointed too, but I would go get it" I said laughing as I watched him go back to relax into the couch.

I opened the door to see three men with unsmiling faces standing there.

"Good afternoon,how may I help you Sirs" I said trying to sound as polite as ever, but the tension in my voice gave me away.