Part 24- Get me out

Please🙏,
VOTE,
COMMENT and FOLLOW.

This lovely chapter is dedicated to Addah_Sumy for following me.
Thank you so much❤✌.

Nathan's POV

"I'm telling you Nathan, the two accounts are currently blocked. I couldn't make the transfers" she said with tears in her eyes as she sniffed in.

"What the hell are you saying Amara?" I screamed as I swore.

I knew Amara must have noticed that swearing had become my new habit, but I didn't care at that point.

"What do you mean you couldn't make the transfers? How do you mean it has been blocked?"

I was running mad and finding it hard to process all she was saying.

I looked at Amara and she wasn't looking at me , she was crying a lot and it was making me sad.

I felt helpless as I looked at her.

"I tried, but it appears your accounts have been blocked Nathan" she said in her now hoarse voice.

"No, it can't be. They have no right to do such a thing" I said wiping my face off those forming tears.

"Look Amara, I need to get out of here, I need to make a lot of things right before I'm called to court. You need to get me bailed!!" I pleaded.

"I know Nathan. But I don't know what to do. All I have is 350,000 naira, and that's not even enough for both your bail and court proceedings" she cried out.

"Get me out!!, I don't know how you want to do it , but Get me out!" I screamed.

I must have gotten her scared as she withdrew from me in fear.

I could see the fear and uncertainty in her eyes.

I was scaring her.

"I'm so sorry Amara, I'm just so frustrated" I pleaded as I reached for her hands , but she didn't let me hold her.

"How about my parents? , just ask them, since you have 350 already, they can help make it up to 500. I'm begging you all" I tried to sound very convincing.

But she was quiet and just kept crying.

"Amara, getting out of here is really important to me. I need to make things right. I have no time anymore"

She looked up at me, and I could see worry in her eyes.

"What do you mean you have no time anymore? You are not dying Nath. We can get through this, this might just be life's test for us" she said holding my hands.

"No, we wouldn't get through this..." I managed to say before she cut me short.

"No, we would get through this and many more" she said forcing a smile which I knew was hard for her.

I knew Amara was trying to be supportive, but there was more to this than she knew.

"You don't understand Amara, I need to be out. I need to register some of my assets in your name or in my mother's name. Just in case they come for those things too. I need to liquidize my properties. I need to sell some things"