Learn to kiss (Malcolm X Angus?)

Warnings: Brothers are kissing but there's none sex or something. Just kissing.

"Ang?" Asked the 17 year old Malcolm as he walked into his brother's room. Nobody was home but them and it was awfully boring. "What are you doing?" Angus sat on his bed and did nothing. "Hey, what's wrong?" Malcolm sat down next to him.

"Can you keep a secret to yourself?" Asked Angus.

"Clear."

"I have a crush at school. Her name is Matilda. She kissed me today and then said that I was a bad kisser. But she was also totally bad. That was my first kiss. She told me to learn to kiss. And everyone laughed at me." Malcolm chuckled.

"Did she say that?"

"Yes." Angus mumbled, thinking his brother would laugh at him too. Malcolm saw that.

"Hey, I'm not laughing at you Ang." Malcolm pulled him into a hug. "And now you don't know what to do?" Malcolm asked in conclusion. Angus nodded. "Maybe Hanna can show you how to do it."

"Hanna? She doesn't like me anymore. Besides, I can't go to her and ask if she'll show me how to kiss." Malcolm laughed.

"I don't know. George would laugh at you. "

"Yes I know. Anyone would, Malcolm."

"Why? It's kind of funny that you want to learn, but what the heck?"

"Do you still remember Emma?"

"My EX?"

"Yes. She said that you're the best kisser ever. That's what all the girls you've kissed said." Malcolm blushed.

"Ha! They made that up." They sat in silence for a while. Malcolm got up. "I'll go then." He wanted to go out the door, but Angus stopped him.

"Can you please show me how to kiss, Mal? Please?" He had big, pleading eyes. They even were watery. "If I get it wrong again, everyone will laugh at me." Malcolm stopped but didn't turn around. "Please, Mal." Angus whispered. He's my brother! I can't! Malcolm's mind screamed.

"Ang, we're brothers." He said then, but still did not turn around.

"I just want to know how to do it. I promise it will be between us. Nobody will know." Angus almost cried. Malcolm took a deep breath. He looked down the hall again. Their family wouldn't be home for two hours. He sighed, closed the door, and approached Angus. He wiped Ang's tears away with his thumb.

"All right." Angus grinned happily.

"Thanks, you're really the best." Malcolm slowly smiled.

"Okay." Malcolm took a deep breath. It's going to be difficult.

"Imagine I was the girl, okay?" Angus nodded excitedly. Malcolm gave him a pained smile. "They love that." Malcolm said, holding out his hand. He put it on Ang's cheek and caressed Ang's ear with his fingertips. Angus blushed. Malcolm giggled. "Try it." Angus copied. He stroked Malcolm's long, straight hair.

"So?"

"Yes. Then you move closer to her, but don't stop there. You can say something romantic like: You have beautiful eyes or something. Girls usually enjoy that. But you have to whisper and put on a rough voice. If she's getting closer to you too, don't do it quickly, but lean forward slowly. Then put your hand on her neck like this." Malcolm put his hand on Ang's warm neck." The girl then usually closes her eyes. Don't do it so you can look at her. Pull her neck closer and turn her head slightly so you can get past her nose. Because if you don't, you will ruin the moment your noses collide. Put your other hand on her hip and pull her close to you." Angus listened attentively. "Try it." Malcolm sighed in defeat and was red. Angus put his hand on the back of Malcolm's neck and approached him slowly.

"Mal, I'm not just saying that because you told me to say it, but you have really beautiful eyes." Angus said in a hotter voice. Malcolm turned even redder. He closed his eyes and leaned closer to his brother. Angus looked at his brother's closed eyelids and leaned closer too. He pulled his neck to him, turned his head and put his lips gently on his brother's. His hand went to Malcolm's slim waist and pulled him close. Malcolm made a little noise.

"That was good, Ang." Malcolm said. "But you kiss the wrong way."

"How should I do it?"

"You have to... wait. Look, like this." Malcolm put his lips slowly on his brother's. He opened his mouth, pulled it back a little, and brought them back together. Then he sucked lightly on Ang's lips and took his lower lip between his teeth. Angus groaned. Malcolm chuckled as he pulled back.

"The girls didn't lie. You're the best fucking kisser on earth." Malcolm looked at the floor.

"Try it, Ang." Angus leaned forward and did the same. "Not bad. But you mustn't bite your teeth too hard. That scares them, okay?" Angus nodded.

"Mal?"

"Mh?"

"What do they always mean that they stick their tongus in the girl's mouth?" Malcolm blushed a little. He leaned over and kissed his brother. He pulled back a little, licked his brother's lips, bit his upper lip gently, and then licked it. Then he kissed him again and carefully ran his tongue over Ang's lower lip. Angus got it and opened his mouth. Malcolm slipped in very slowly. His tongue tasted smarties that Angus must have eaten before. He had to grin. His tongue slid gently over Ang's teeth, hollowing out his cheeks. Angus groaned and pulled him closer. Malcolm licked his brother's tongue. For lack of air they broke up.

"That was ... unbelievable." Angus beamed.

"You've never had a kiss like this, have you?" Malcolm asked with a smile.

"No." Angus admitted.

"Do you think you can do that?" Asked Malcolm. Angus shrugged. "If you get it wrong, it doesn't matter." Malcolm said. Angus nodded and put his lips on Malcolm's. He sucked on Malcolm's lip and pulled it back and forth between his teeth. Then he licked Malcolm's lower lip gently. Malcolm opened his mouth and Angus slipped inside. He groaned at the warmth. Malcolm's mouth tasted like peppermint. He licked Malcolm's teeth, bit his lip as he did so. They moaned and let go.

"What ... what comes after?" Angus gasped. Malcolm blushed.

"We can't do that, Ang."

"I don't want to make it to that point, only halfway. You kiss so beautifully." Angus kissed him again, repeating everything he had learned. His hands peeled off Malcolm's shirt and he took off his own. "Why did I never notice you were so beautiful, brother?" Angus asked, panting. Malcolm whimpered, eyes wide. Angus took Malcolm by the waist and pulled his older brother onto his lap. Their lips were sealed. Angus whimpered softly when he noticed that his pants were tightening. He ran his hands through Malcolm's dark chest hair. Angus himself was still bald. "That's so nice." He muttered, tugging at the dark curls. Malcolm whimpered. Angus rested his head on Malcolm's chest. "Your hair is beautiful." Angus hummed. Malcolm blushed. Angus raised his head and kissed him hard again. "M ... Mal?"

"Mh?"

"I have a problem." Angus muttered.

"What?" Angus looked at his lap and then Malcolm saw it for himself. Angus was totally stiff. Malcolm put his hand on Ang's crotch. Angus squeaked. "Turned on by your brother?" Malcolm asked with a giggle.

"Damn it." Angus said with big dark eyes.

"Let's take care of it then, right?" Malcolm smiled seductively.

THE END;