You're beautiful, no matter, what they say (Brian X Angus)

This was requested by my friend TheCruelSea

Sorry, that it took so long:( Hope you'll like it:)

Warnings: Blowjobs

POV Brian:

We're in September 1983. Our new album had been on the market for almost a month now and it looked not that badly received. We were in a press conference. Angus, my boyfriend sat next to me. We've been together for three years and we're planning our wedding. Of course it'll be a secret wedding. Nobody should know about it. We planned a little secret wedding so I could still call Angus my husband afterwards. I looked over at him and smiled when I saw that he was playing with his engagement ring. The reporters bombarded poor Malcolm with questions. He seemed under a lot of pressure. Usually Angus was asked the questions, but because he was always sarcastic and sometimes acting like an asshole, they would ask Malcolm to get a correct answer. Simon drank from a water glass and Cliff sat bored. I took my slate cap off my head and turned it in my hand. Everyone wanted to go back to the hotel. Just get away from here. Suddenly I heard Malcolm sigh and saw him lean back. We all looked at him.

"Seriously. I've answered this question for the second time." I giggled a little.

"No. You actually haven't." Said a reporter. "You avoid this question. Is there a specific reason for that?" She looked at him curiously.

"Yes. Namely that I have to go home and your questions are really getting too many."

"But that's what this press conference is for."

"It may be difficult for people like you to understand, but I have a pregnant wife and a little girl at home waiting for me."

"That's your problem." Said a reporter. Malcolm looked at him angrily. Angus put a hand on his shoulder and calmed him down a little. Malcolm had a rather unbridled temper. If he was really angry, then you had a problem.

"How about if you stopp bombarding him with questions and instead asked the others something?" I asked. The reporters looked at me and took pictures. I tried to put on a cool look. Angus took my hand under the table. I smiled a little at him. I flirted a little with a reporter. Of course that hurt Angus, but we both knew we had to do this to keep our relationship from being exposed. Another reporter looked at me.

"You already know that nobody cares that you fool around, right?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. I looked at her questioningly. "You are ugly. That is a total fact. Someone like you will only be able to buy love with money, because optically you have nothing to offer." I looked at her with my mouth open. Malcolm got up. A murmur went around.

"This is the end of the press conference." He said and left. We watched him go for a moment and then got up. Angus hadn't noticed my conversation with the reporter because he'd been talking to a reporter.

*

As we sat in the hotel, I looked sadly down at a pad and traced the checkered boxes with a ballpoint pen. Angus came out of the shower and got dressed. Then he sat down next to me and patted my shoulder.

"What's up, darling?"

"I ... am I ugly, Ang?" I asked quietly. He looked at me in shock.

"No. You're not. What makes you think that?"

"The ... The reporter told me that my partners could only love me for my money, because optically I have nothing to offer." I whispered sadly. Angus sat on my lap and lifted my head so that I was looking at him.

"She really said that?" I nodded and tears formed in my eyes. "And did you really believe her?" Angus laughed. I looked at him in disbelief. "Brimi. Have you looked in the mirror lately? You're beautiful. Your muscular arms, your well-trained body and those beautiful short curls." He ran through my hair and took off my slate cap. "If she calls you ugly, then she has no idea. You should have asked her if it hurt when she had her brain surgically removed." I started to laugh. Angus giggled and kissed me gently. "You're beautiful, Brimi. She has absolutely no idea. I mean ... if she had told Malcolm that he was ugly I would of course have understood, but ..." We both started laughing.