Love of my life (Brian X Angus) (English)

This was requested by LittleAngrySchoolboy

Thank you for the request!!!! I hope you'll like it :)

The year is 1980. It's the year that a very special album was released. AC/DCs Back in Black. The band had been on tour for a long time. But something else was created on this tour. Love. Between two very special people. A guitarist and a singer. Angus Young and Brian Johnson. But nobody knew about the relationship. It was already evening and the band was in the hotel. Everyone was in their rooms. Except Angus...Angus was lying in bed next to Brian. The singer held him tight. The smaller man stroked the hair on Brian's chest. The schoolboy smiled at him.

"I love you." Angus breathed and looked at Brian. Brian smiled and stroked Angus' curls. Young's hair looked like he had reached into the socket. But that was exactly what Brian liked. He played with the curls and was lost in his thoughts.

"I love you too, Angus." Brian muttered and kissed his bandmate gently on the lips. Angus hummed happily into the kiss. They lay in silence for a while.

"Brimi?" Asked Angus.

"Yes, Ang? What is?" Brian caressed Angus' bare shoulder. They both wore only underwear.

"When do we tell the others?" Asked the guitarist softly.

"Angus. You know we can't do that." Brian said sadly.

"But why, Brimi? What's so wrong with being gay?" Angus asked, his eyes watery. Brian smiled a little.

"There's nothing wrong with it at all, darling. It's just...we don't know how the others would react."

"I think they would accept us." Angus mused. Brian nodded a little.

"Besides that, there is another problem." The singer said softly.

"Which one?" Asked the little Scot. Brian took Angus 'hand and gestured silently to the gold wedding ring that was on Angus' left ring finger. Angus sighed softly and looked up at Brian sadly.

"Brimi, I..."

"It's okay, Ang. I mean...you married her a year ago. Before we met." Angus nodded weakly.

"But, Brimi?"

"Yes?"

"Brimi, I...I don't love her." Angus said quietly.

"What do you mean, honey?" Brian asked worried. Angus smiled a little and hugged Brian's chest.

"I don't love her. I love you."

"I love you too, Angus." Brian smiled.

*

The longing between the two grew bigger and bigger. They weren't allowed to touch in public, they weren't allowed to give each other nicknames and certainly not to kiss at all! Angus was getting sadder and sadder. His guitar solos mostly sounded depressed and not the way he usually played them. He jumped less across the stage and almost always sat still. He didn't talk as much as usual either. Even when Cliff gave him a glass of Coke, Angus didn't get turned on. Big brother didn't miss it. When evening came and Angus was sitting in his room, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Angus said sadly. The door opened and Malcolm came in. He closed the door behind him and approached Angus. "Hello Mal. Do you need anything?" Angus asked, trying to sound happy.

"Angus, stop it." Malcolm said sternly and held up his hand. "Just stop it."

"What should I stop with?" Angus cocked his head and looked at his brother questioningly.