Back of the bus (Bon X Malcolm)

This was requested by my best friend TheCruelSea

Sorry, that it took so long. I hope, you'll like it:)

Warnings: Smut

It was actually a great bus. Large, comfortable seats, a cool box for beer and luggage racks. But ... the problem was sleeping. There were only four beds. There were only four bunks in the bus bedroom, which was in the back. And there were five of them. Not counting the bus driver, because he drove the bus. They had just finished their concert, were tired and it was quite late. Bon, Phil and Cliff sat in their seats and waited for the siblings who were still in the stadium.

"How do we do this tonight?" Asked Phil, yawning.

"What do you mean?" Asked Bon.

"With the beds. We are five and there are four beds." Said the drummer. "So who is sleeping on the floor?"

"Not me." Bon clarified. He grabbed his travel bag and set it on a bed. Then he came back and sat in his seat.

"Definitely not me either." Cliff nodded. "My back hurts and I'm tired. I also intend to really sleep."

"Me neither!" Shouted Phil. The three grinned.

"So it's up to the siblings." Said Bon. The two were still standing outside talking together. The bus driver sounded the horn with his hand because everyone just wanted to go on. After the horn was pressed three times, Malcolm and Angus finally got in. The door had not yet closed properly behind the older one and the bus drove off. Malcolm almost fell on his face. Angus laughed at him and told the bus driver the next destination.

"Hey boys! Who of you is sleeping on the ground today!?"exclaimed Phil.

"I definitely don't!" Malcolm screamed.

"Neither do I!" Protested Angus.

"You slept in the luggage rack for the last time! You can do that again!" Malcolm shouted, giving his brother a defensive look.

"I was on drugs! You told me I could find unicorns up there!" Angus wailed. The men laughed.

"Yeah, that was really funny." Phil giggled.

"You almost killed me!" Angus shouted, glaring at him.

"Sorry. I calculated for a normal man. Can I help if you're so small?" Phil teased. Angus grumbled.

"Back to the topic. Who's sleeping on the floor?" Bon asked and looked at them.

"Not me!" Malcolm shouted, running quickly backwards. Angus followed him. When Bon, Cliff and Phil followed up, they were both lying on the floor and arguing.

"Hey! Quiet, children! We can sort it all out like civilized people!" Phil exclaimed. Malcolm stopped and looked at the drummer with a raised eyebrow. Angus wailed from under him because Malcolm was holding him down with his weight and Angus couldn't breathe.

"If you kill him, Malcolm, you'll have to find a new guitarist." Cliff grinned. Bon pulled the lead guitarist to his feet.

"I'm in favor of Angus getting a bed." Said the singer. Malcolm looked at him with his mouth open.

"Now are you against me?" He asked, a little angry.

"I'm also in favor of Angus getting a bed!" Shouted Phil, holding up his hand. The drummer hit Cliff in the side and looked at him demanding.

"Me too!" Shouted Cliff. Malcolm glared at his friends. Angus grinned and put his bag on a bed.

"Would you rather go upstairs?" Asked Bon who had the bed over him.