Somebody to love (Bon X Mal) (English)

This is for TheCruelSea

I hope you'll like it:)

P.S: I love the song and it's perfect for the chapter. I always listen to it, when I'm sad, or have to learn.

Bon and Malcolm were together. It's been a long time now. And they were very happy too. They lived in a house with their friends from the band. Angus, Cliff, and Phil. Bon was walking down the street. He was in a good mood and whistled happily to himself. There was a paper bag with fruits and vegetables in his arms. He had gone shopping and was on his way home. Do I have everything with me? He asked himself, looking at the shopping list. But everything was there. So he went on. He crossed a zebra crossing and then stopped at the traffic light. Cars drove past him. Bon looked around happily until he saw someone across the street. It was Malcolm. Bon started to smile and wanted to call for him, but his smile faltered. A girl ran around the corner. She was well dressed and grinned at Malcolm, who held out his hand. The girl took his hand and the two ran on, laughing. Bon stared after Malcolm in shock. Is he cheating on me? Bon asked himself in shock. No! Malcolm would never do that! Malcolm is an innocent little boy! He would never do anything like that! And maybe it wasn't Malcolm at all and I just imagined it! The light turned green and Bon continued walking. Soon he was home.

"Where's Mal?" Asked Bon as he put the paper bag on the table. Angus immediately rummaged for his milk and opened it happily.

"Out there somewhere. He went right after you and said he had to do something." Cliff said, but didn't look up from his book. Bon nodded a little. So it was Malcolm. But Malcolm would never cheat on him, would he? Bon went into the living room and turned on the television. He just wanted to let off steam and think. Malcolm would never cheat on him. It was probably just some woman he'd just met at some point. At some point Bon fell asleep in the armchair.

*

"Bonny, darling. Get up." Said a soft voice. Bon opened his eyes slowly and saw in Malcolm's face which was only millimeters from his. "Hello sleepyhead." Malcolm grinned and kissed him gently. Bon leaned into the kiss and kissed him back firmly.

"I love you, Malcolm. You know that, don't you?" Bon asked. Malcolm grinned.

"Of course I know that, angel. And now get up. We wanted to go out to eat." Bon smiled.

*

Another week had passed and Bon had forgotten everything. He was sitting in the living room playing cards with Angus. Malcolm brought the two of them lemonade.

"Do you want to play with us, darling?" Bon asked cheerfully.

"No. I don't have time." Malcolm kissed Bon gently. "I have to see Mia."

"Who is Mia?" I asked puzzled.

"Not important!" Malcolm shouted and was already out of the house. Bon looked after him, puzzled. Who was Mia? Was she the girl who was at the lights with Malcolm last week? Oh, they were definitely just friends. Bon focused again on the cards. After all, Malcolm would never cheat on him.

*

Malcolm was mostly out and about with Mia. Bon was consistently sad. He just didn't want anymore. Malcolm hardly talked to him anymore.

"Where's Malcolm?" Bon asked gloomily when he walked into the kitchen that evening and everyone was there, except the rhythm guitarist.

"He's with Mia." Angus said in a good mood. "Do you want a bowl of soup? Cliff and I cooked." Angus sounded very proud and so Bon nodded. He sat down on a chair. Angus gave him a bowl of soup and a spoon. Bon ate the soup and then went to his and Malcolm's room. He sat on the bed and looked at the picture hanging over the bed. He and Malcolm on stage. Bon started to cry.