Evening for two (Bon X Mal) (English)

This ist for TheCruelSea!!!!!! I hope you like it;)

Warinings: Smut

"That was a really nice date, Bon." Malcolm said as they walked back through town, holding hands. It was already dark.

"It was our anniversary, Mal. Not a date. And of course. I'll do everything for you." He leaned forward and kissed Malcolm on the nose. Malcolm giggled.

"Anniversary then." They had been together for 7 months. Bon ran his thumb over the back of Malcolm's hand and smiled. The only sound they made was their shoes hitting the floor and the cars driving past them. "I love you, Bon. So much." Malcolm said, looking up at him since he was shorter.

"I love you too, Mal." They kissed briefly. "You taste like pizza." Bon giggled.

"You cooked today." Malcolm defended himself.

"I paid for the food, not cooked it."

"The same." They moved on and arrived at their house. The band house. Here they all lived and rehearsed together. Phil, Mark and Angus were on their way. Nobody really knew where. Probably on vacation. All of a sudden, Malcolm started kissing Bon quickly. They stumbled through the front yard until they got to the front door. Bon groaned into the kiss and quickly unlocked the door. It closed behind them. Bon pushed Malcolm against the door and kissed him hard. Malcolm wrapped his arms around Bon's neck and hummed into the kiss.

"L ... let's get this right." Gasped Bon. Malcolm nodded quickly. They ran into their bedroom. Bon pressed Malcolm against the desk and kissed him hard. Malcolm groaned furiously and tried to kiss him back. But Bon was faster. His tongue slipped into Malcolm's mouth, licking his teeth and inner cheeks. Malcolm groaned in satisfaction. Bon's hand worked hard on Malcolm's pants, which the guitarist quickly lost. "I love you, I love you, I love you so much." Bon sang to himself. They gasped heavily and the only light in the room came through the patio door. Better said from the moon. It was a full moon.

"Bon." Malcolm groaned to himself and pulled off the singer's shirt. "Damn it." He kissed him hard. Bon sealed his lips on Malcolm's neck and began to suckle. Malcolm groaned and tilted his head back. His hands support him on the edge of the table. Bon's hands pulled his shirt off and then wrapped around his small waist. He pulled Malcolm close and kept working on the hickeys. Soon there were some on Malcolm's chest too. Malcolm groaned uncontrollably across the room.

"You're so beautiful, baby. So beautiful." Bon moaned, putting Malcolm's hair on one side of his neck to suckle on the other. "So beautiful. My little baby." Bon's hand came over Malcolm's boxer and pulled it painfully slowly over Malcolm's thigh. He himself was already naked. Bon looked down between them and saw Malcolm's severely swollen, red top. Malcolm groaned when Bon tapped it.

"B ... Bon. I need you inside me. Please. I need you so much." Groaned the guitarist. Bon ran his finger over the veins on Malcolm's cock.

"Holy be your mother, Malcolm. You're so damn beautiful you should be banned." He groaned and kissed Malcolm before putting his hands on Malcolm's shoulders, forcing him to his knees. Malcolm's face was inches from Bon's penis.

"Damn, you're so big." Malcolm moaned to himself as he picked up the swollen member. Bon, knowing it was Malcolm's first time, groaned at the touch. Malcolm's tongue experimentally slid along Bon's shaft. Bon screamed.

"Do that again. Come on, do that again, Mal." He almost screamed with delight. Malcolm giggled and carefully put Bon's cock in his mouth. In the beginning it was just on his lips before Malcolm took him in completely. "Damn it! Damn you are so good honey! So warm!" Bon moaned when Malcolm's warm mouth closed around his penis. Bon's hands dug into Malcolm's ass. The little guitarist groaned as Bon's fingers ran through his crack.