In the record studio

„I'm bored." Said Angus, looking at the floor. The band, was sitting on a sofa in the waiting room of the recording company that signed them up. An hour ago, the actual appointment would have been. Malcolm got up and went to the counter, behind which a manager was sitting and writing something down.

"How long should we wait? Our appointment was an hour ago."

"I'm sorry, but you'll have to be patient." Malcolm sighed and strolled back to the sofa. He let himself fall and immediately felt the red, previously cool, leather beneath him. Bon sat next to him.

"That'll be fine." The singer said and leaned back again. Malcolm looked sullenly at the potted plant on the other side of the room. The door opened and four men came in. They went to the man at the reception and one of them said:

"Grapefruit. We have an appointment." The man looked at a file and then sent it to the recording studio. Angus laughed:

"Which band is called grapefruit?" Phil giggled with him. Another band came in. They were also led into a recording studio. On the third, Malcolm freaked out. He jumped up and pushed himself between the group and the man at the front desk .

"Tell me, are you kidding me!?"

"No, they had an appointment."

"We have that too!" Yelled Malcolm. His band just looked at him. The one man, turned Malcolm to face him. Mal was shorter than him, which was very often because Malcolm Young wasn't just tall.

"Be quiet, kid." Malcolm's face flared with anger.

"I'm not short!"

"And what are you then? You could play a garden gnome." A short laugh came from Phil's lips, which he stopped immediately when he saw his friend's look.

"We're ahead of you!" Malcolm shouted.

"Oh, is that so?" Asked the man.

"Damn right." Malcolm bared his teeth like a dog. That gave the other band a little respect for him, but not for long.

"What do you want to do, short one?"

"I am not short! And now shut the fuck up and stand behind you idiot! My band has been waiting for an hour and we have had the appointment for a month!" Shouted Malcolm. Half of it had only been understood by Bon and Angus, and both of them badly, because when Malcolm was really angry his Scottish accent came out. The man in front of him took a step back .

"Do you think you can impress me?" Asked the man. Bon got up and tried to pull Malcolm away.

"They're not worth it, Mal."

"That's true, little one. Your girlfriend is right." One of the band laughed. Malcolm pushed Bon away and walked towards the man.

"What did you call Bon!?"

"Girlfriend. I can- " He didn't get any further. Malcolm had kicked him in the stomach so that he fell to the ground with a grunt. Malcolm turned around:

"Has anyone else something to say about our singer or whoever else!?" The leader looked at him.

"Yes, you are a girl." Malcolm's arms tensed. He slapped his face. The man screamed and stumbled back. His nose was broken.

"The girl hit you!" Malcolm yelled. "Guys, we're done here." With that, Malcolm Young turned and left the recording studio. The others followed him. Angus insisted on jumping over the one lying on the floor and "accidentally" kicking him in the face with the tip of his shoe. Phil bent down to the bandleader who was sitting on the floor and his nose was still bleeding keep saying:

"Remember one thing. You can tell Malcolm Young anything. You just can't tell him anything bad about his friends. It usually doesn't end well." Then he ran after the others.

THE END;)