Anniversary (Bon X Mal) (English)

The story was requested by TheCruelSea Thanks for the request! I hope you like it!

P.S. That was my first smut OS. So don't be mad, if it's not so good.

Warinings: Sex

Today was Malcolm and Bon's anniversary. The two had been together for a long time. In fact, three years. They really loved each other, even if the lead singer, the little rhythm guitarist, sometimes annoyed. But of course it was all just amicable. It was late in the evening and Malcolm was sitting in his hotel room. The band was on tour and was touring France. You were in a posh hotel in Paris. Malcolm had been against the expensive hotel with the words: "We don't need that much snooty." But the little brother Angus had a completely different opinion and so it happened that the band found accommodation in the most expensive hotel in France. The band members knew about Malcolm and Bon's relationship, so the two of them shared a room. Bon was out looking for a beautiful bouquet for the love of his life. Because he knew Malcolm loved flowers. Which the little Scotsman would of course never admit, since it is "gay". Bon giggled a little as he thought about it and watched the florist tie a beautiful bouquet of flowers. There was one more thing Malcolm loved and that was fireworks. He was crazy about them. But Bon couldn't give him fireworks. He paid for the bouquet and walked the nocturnal streets of Paris in a good mood and whistling. A bit of a coincidence, isn't it? Paris. City of love. And right here was her three year anniversary. The two had visited the Eiffel Tower that morning. Malcolm didn't understand what was so special about this iron tower, but when he saw the joy in Bon's eyes, he liked it anyway. Bon got into the hotel elevator and soon he was on the correct floor. He went down the hall and unlocked the door. Malcolm was in a bad mood on the bed watching a cooking series. Bon giggled a little. He hid the bouquet behind his back and took off his jacket and scarf as it was winter. Then he took off his boots and went to Malcolm.

"Why do you look so grumpy, darling?" Chuckled the singer.

"The TV only has French channels." Malcolm grumbled.

"We're in France." Bon laughed and sat down next to Malcolm.

"Yes! But English is the cursed world language! They should at least have a station that speaks English!" Bon giggled and kissed Malcolm gently. Then he pulled the bouquet from behind his back.

"Happy anniversary again, Mally." Malcolm looked at the bouquet and took it in awe.

"That's beautiful, Bonny." Malcolm breathed, looking at the different flowers. "And they are all my favorite flowers. Carnations, bleeding hearts, gerberas ... Simply wonderful! Thanks, Bon!" Malcolm shrieked and kissed Bon hard. Bon smiled.

"I was hoping you would like this." Malcolm nodded excitedly, looking a bit like the little dogs some people have in the back of their cars. Bon smiled and stroked Malcolm's long, soft hair. Malcolm got up and put the flowers in a vase. Then he lay down on the bed again.

"What do we do now?" Asked the little rhythm guitarist.

"I don't know." Bon muttered. They stretch out in silence again. Malcolm had turned off the television because the French language was getting on their nerves. They held each other's hand and looked at the ceiling.

"Malcolm?" Bon asked into the silence.

"Yes?"

"What do you think of dirty deeds?" It was quiet for a while.

"But only if they're done dirt cheap." Malcolm grinned. Bon giggled and rolled onto his stomach. He started kissing Malcolm passionately. Malcolm groaned a little and put his arms around Bon's neck to pull him closer. Bon's tongue slipped into Malcolm's mouth, causing the smaller one to moan softly. "I love you." Malcolm breathed. Bon brushed a strand of hair back from his face.