All the pain finally brought me to you (Bon X Malcolm)

P.S: It starts with Angus X Bon, but it's Bon X Malcolm

Warnings: Self harm (but not graphically. Only mentioned)

Enjoy:)

It all started when the new singer joined the band. His name was Bon Scott. The two guitarists fell in love with him. Angus and Malcolm Young. They were brothers.

"Doesn't he look beautiful?" Angus enthused one evening. He and Malcolm were in the house they had together. They sat at the kitchen table and looked at the pictures they took on a photo shoot. Now it was decided which picture should be used for the album cover.

"Who?" Malcolm asked, putting a cup of tea in front of his brother.

"Well, Bon. Take a look at him." Angus said, showing Malcolm the photo. Malcolm's heart beat faster when he saw the man he was in love with.

"Yes. He's beautiful." Malcolm muttered, looking at the picture for a long time. A small smile formed on his lips.

"Give it here!" Angus shouted, pulling the picture from Malcolm's hand so that he could look at it further. Malcolm sat in the chair across from his brother and closed his eyes. "I'm so in love with him. Do you think he could love me too?" Angus asked excitedly. Malcolm raised his head and looked into his brother's sparkling eyes. Malcolm put on a fake smile.

"Yes, definitely, Angus." Angus beamed happily.

"For real? Do I look nice enough?" Malcolm sniffed. "Are you okay?" Asked Angus.

"Yes. Just a cold." Lied Malcolm. In reality, he fought back the tears. "Yes, he loves you, Angus. Did you notice the way he looks at you? He must be in love with you." Angus beamed.

"I'll ask him tomorrow, okay?" Malcolm nodded silently. "Ugh. I'm so excited. But I'm also a little scared. What if he doesn't love me? And ... and ... what if he loves me? Can he stay with us then, Mal?" Malcolm smiled a little.

"Of course, Angus." Angus hopped happily into the living room. Malcolm got up and went into the bathroom. There he ran warm water into the bathtub, undressed and lay down in it. The warm water relaxed his muscles and he sighed softly. Malcolm thought a little until tears ran down his cheeks. I love him. But he will never love me, he thought. Who should love him anyway? Jet-black hair, dark eyes, a dark expression, delicate body. Who should love that? Malcolm cried a little more, before he washed off and got out of the tub. Sighing, he sat down on the closed toilet seat and slowly began to comb his hair.

*

"Bon. I have to ask you something." Said Angus when they rehearsed the next day in the Youngs' basement.

"What do you want to know, Ang?" Asked Bon, turning to the younger man.

"Guys, can you ... can you go outside?" Angus asked uncertainly. Cliff and Phil nodded and left the room. "Bon, I ... I ... you are beautiful." Bon looked at him with wide eyes. "And I ... I love you. Really. Do you love me too?" Bon gasped.

"I ... yes! I love you, Angus!" The two fell around each other's necks and kissed hard. At that moment Malcolm came into the room. He smiled happily and held a coffee cup for Bon in his hand. But when he saw how Angus kissed the singer, he dropped the cup in shock. Tears formed in his eyes. Bon and Angus turned to him. Bon pulled the little lead guitarist by the waist and beamed.

"He loves me too, Mal!" Angus shrieked happily and looked up at Bon. Malcolm forced a smile out of himself. His heart ached and seemed to be broken into a thousand pieces. His eyes started burning and he knew he would be crying in a few seconds.