Teacher and student (Bon X Mal) (English)

This is for TheCruelSea

I hope you'll like it;

Warinings: Smut; Love between teacher and student

Bon got into his class. Everyone sat down and was instantly calm. Bon smiled a little and put his bag on his teacher's desk.

"Good morning, dear class." He smiled.

"Good morning, Mr. Scott." It came back in chorus. Bon sat down, as did the students. Suddenly Bon noticed small hands that were placed on his thighs and looked under the table. Malcolm was sitting there. He smiled at Bon. Bon suppressed a grin and looked at the class.

"So, are there any questions about the last lesson?" Nobody answered. "OK. Then we'll write a test now." Everyone groaned loudly. "If you're being honest, it was actually obvious, wasn't it?" Bon asked, pulling the test sheets out of his leather case. The children nodded. A boy cried:

"Mr Scott!"

"Yes?" Asked Bon.

"I still have a question."

"Yes. Which one?" The student asked a rather long math problem. Bon knew that this was just a distraction so they wouldn't write a test, so he didn't take the time to explain everything. He just rattled everything off and then handed out the test sheets. As he sat on his chair behind his desk, he looked at his watch and said: "You have time until the bell rings." The children nodded and began to write. Bon leaned back and watched the teenagers writing when he suddenly felt his trousers open. He pulled his chair back a little and looked down. Malcolm had opened his pants. Malcolm was with Bon. Bon was a teacher and Malcolm a student, but the two made love anyway. Malcolm's class was on an outing that lesson and he hadn't gone so he didn't even skip classes. Malcolm's brown eyes looked peevishly at Bon. The younger tried to take off Bon's pants. Bon lifted himself up a little and Malcolm managed to pull the pants down his bum. Malcolm smiled down at Bon's cock. Bon had his fingers on the edge of the table and tried to keep his breathing calm. Malcolm breathed warm air against Bon's thighs and licked and nibbled at Bon's inner thighs. He pushed Bon's legs a little apart and took Bon's cock through the fabric of his underpants into his mouth. Bon wanted to moan, but bit his lip hard. The students didn't seem to notice. They kept writing. Malcolm grinned at Bon and then licked the edge of his panties. His tongue crept under the fabric and hit the tip of Bon's cock. Bon gasped sharply. A few students looked up briefly, but then quickly lowered their heads and continued writing. Bon looked threateningly at Malcolm. The younger one grinned and slowly took off Bon's pants. It hung at his ankles with Bon's pants. Now if anyone came into the classroom, they would see Bon naked from the waist down. The children couldn't see that. The couldn't even see Malcolm, who was hidden under the table. Malcolm stroked Bon's thigh and slowly took Bon's limp cock into his mouth. With a grin, the teenager noticed that Bon's cock was growing in size in his mouth. Bon screwed up his eyes and bit his lip. Malcolm started sucking gently. Bon let out a gasp.

"Are you all right, Mr. Scott?" Asked a student. Bon nodded quickly.

"Yes. I'm fine." She nodded and looked down at her test again. Bon looked threateningly at Malcolm. The smaller one was grinning and still sucking gently on Bon's tip. Not firmly, but very gently, as if he were drinking a delicious lemonade from a straw. Bon's face grew redder and redder with the effort. Malcolm smiled at the thick cock in his mouth and raised his hand to caress the rest of Bon's cock as he pulled back a little and licked the tip. His tongue circled the thick shaft. He pulled back and spat in his hand. He distributed his saliva with a soft moan on Bon's cock and rubbed it gently before he hungrily put it in his mouth again. Bon's eyes were already quite dark with lust. Malcolm was way too gentle. Bon took it rough. Not so gently. At least not if they were in a room with 29 students. Bon reached under the table with his hands and held Malcolm's head still as he cocked his hips a little and poked into Malcolm's mouth as fast as he dared. Malcolm's eyes looked at him with relish.