Cookies for Angus (Young brothers)

Sorry, that it's so short:(

Angus was two years old when he finally understood that the long white things hanging from his pelvis could not be used for crawling but for standing, walking and running.

(His parents weren't home) He was walking down the long hallway on their upper floor and saw something on a dresser: cookies. Angus licked his lips. He went slowly to the dresser. His little fingers reached for the glass jar. But he couldn't reach it. He stood on his toes, but his fingers only brushed the glass. He dropped to the floor with a pout. After a moment's thought, he saw his older brother's skate board in the aisle. He walked shakily and pushed it in front of the dresser. Once there, he stood on it and still couldn't reach the jar. He stood on tiptoe again and took the jar down. The only problem was that the skate board moved and it rolled away. He fell on the floor and the glass jar with him. It shattered into pieces. And like any other little child, he started to cry. Suddenly he heard crunch next to him. He looked up and was startled. His older brother Malcolm stood in front of him. In one hand his skate board, in the other a biscuit that he was eating. Angus looked at him with watery eyes and a trembling lip. Mal bent down.

"Did you do that?" He asked. Angus tried to find an excuse, but he couldn't.

"Yes." He cried guiltily and began to cry again.

"Hey, that's good." Malcolm, picked him up because he was very light and put him on his skate board.

"The idea was good, Ang, but you see." He rolled the skate board with his brother on it, a little to the left and back again. "It has rolls." Angus sniffed and nodded. "Are you hurt?" Angus shook his head. "You know, if you can't achieve something, just ask me, okay? I'm here for you." Malcolm said as he sat down next to him and hugged him with one arm. Angus nodded and hugged his brother. Mal held out the last biscuit. As hungry as Ang was, he grabbed it with a grin and ate it quickly. Malcolm laughed.

THE END;)