Honeymoon (Brian X Angus) (English)

This is for LittleAngrySchoolboy

I hope you'll like it;)

Warnings: Smut at the end

Angus stood in front of the mirror and looked at himself. Malcolm, his big brother, stood behind him. He had a comb in his hand and was gently combing Angus' wild curls. Angus pulled tightly on his suit jacket. Malcolm smiled at his brother through the mirror and took another strand of his hair, which he combed through.

"Mal, I'm scared." Angus whimpered.

"From what?" Malcolm asked with a smile.

"The wedding." Malcolm kissed Angus on the cheek. Then he put his head on Angus' shoulder and his arms around his waist.

"It will be all right, Angus. You love him, he loves you. Everything will be fine. A little stage fright is quite normal." Angus nodded tightly. Malcolm combed his brothers' hair down, humming. Then he turned his brother over and straightened Angus' hair a little. Then he combed Angus' pony on the forehead. He tugged a little at Angus' suit jacket and pushed it straight over. Angus looked pleadingly at Malcolm.

"Mal." Angus wailed, looking into Malcolm's eyes.

"What's up?" Malcolm chuckled.

"Do I look good?" Malcolm smiled.

"You are beautiful, little brother."

"Really?"

"Yes. Promised. Look at yourself." Malcolm turned him to face the mirror. Angus looked at himself. He wore a dark red suit, a white shirt, and a black and red tie. His hair was evenly distributed over his shoulders and his pony was neatly combed. Malcolm tightened the collar on Angus' shirt. "You look beautiful, Angus." Malcolm smiled.

"Do you think he'll please me?" Angus asked shakily. Malcolm giggled.

"Angus, he loves you. And you're wonderfully sweet, my brother. Nobody can resist you." Angus giggled. "I'll see if everyone's there already, okay?" Angus nodded tightly. Malcolm walked out of the prep room and into the church. Everyone was already in their seats and waiting. Brian stood at the altar. He wore a classic black suit with a white shirt. Malcolm smiled at him and disappeared back into the next room. Angus sat in a chair and was trembling badly. "They're all waiting for you." Malcolm smiled.

"I'm scared." Angus cried.

"You don't have to." Malcolm comforted and brushed the tears from Angus' cheek. "Everything will be fine. Promised. I was also a little scared when I married Linda. Brian is waiting for you." The church bells went on and they reminded Angus of the big heavy bell that swung at the opening of Hells Bells. He got even more nervous. Does Brian really want me? Am I good enough for him No! I am not good enough for him! God! What if he doesn't love me!? I am not good enough for him! "I'm going to go to my seat now, okay? Ang. You can do this. You love him. I know that." Malcolm smiled. Angus smiled back tensely. With that, Malcolm went to church and jogged to his seat, where he sat next to his wife. Linda smiled at him. Malcolm kissed her briefly and then looked at the altar, like everyone else. Angus looked through the crack in the door. God! His heart was pounding so fast in his chest! All of these people were here because of him!

"I can't." Angus whimpered softly. Pull yourself together! Angus went out and walked slowly down the long corridor between the benches to the altar. The organs started playing and everyone got up. Brian smiled at Angus. The guitarist slowed a little. Does he really love me? All the self-esteem was gone and Angus slowed down until he stopped. The people looked at him questioningly. Angus looked at his siblings, who were wearing the same expression.