Hospital (Bon X Malcolm)

This is for my friend TheCruelSea

Hope you'll like it:)

Malcolm Young and Bon Scott were together and loved each other very much. Their parents knew that and didn't mind. Malcolm was new to high school and Bon had been there for three years. Bon was the recreational tutor in Malcolm's class. As he introduced himself, he smiled at the short brunette with long hair in the back row. At the end of the day, they walked to the bus holding hands. Malcolm pushed his bike beside him.

"That was a great day, wasn't it? How do you like the school, darling?" Bon asked, running his thumb over Malcolm's hand.

"Nice. It's a little old. But cool." Malcolm smiled and pulled the strap of his school shoulder bag a little tighter. They crossed the street with the other students and went to the bus stop. A lot of children gathered here and each waited for their own bus. Bon lived out of town, so he had to take the bus. Malcolm had only 2 miles and rode a bike.

"Do you think I was convincing as a recreational tutor?" Bon asked, a little tense. Malcolm smiled.

"Yes. Yes you were good. Your speech was good. I told you that you just have to prepare for it and then everything will be fine."

"I know." Bon chuckled. The buses drove in. The children got on quickly. Bon's always came last. All the children waiting for this bus whined when they looked at the clock.

"Don't forget. You'll stay with me tomorrow." Malcolm grinned.

"I know sweetheart. I couldn't forget that. Angus isn't in our room, is he?" They laughed. Angus, 15, was Malcolm's little brother who was still in elementary school. In two years he would also go on to the advanced one. The elementary school was only 500 meters from their home, so Angus walked. Bon, who was 19, smiled at Malcolm. "God, I love you so much."

"I love you too." Malcolm grinned. He was 17. The real bus came and all the children got on. Bon kissed Malcolm.

"Bye, darling. Drive carefully!" Bon shouted as he got on the bus and quickly sat down at a window. Malcolm smiled at him through the glass and formed a heart with his hands. The younger giggled when he saw Bon coo. He got on his bike and kissed Bon in the air before setting off. Bon looked after him longingly. "I love you." Whispered the older one.

*

Malcolm crossed the street again and drove up a small hill. He snaked through the pedestrian zone. Everything in his head was just about Bon. Malcolm pulled out onto the street and continued there. Until he saw a boy walking on the sidewalk. He grinned and pulled onto the sidewalk before he got down from his bike.

"Hi, Cliff." Cliff turned around.

"Oh! Mal! Hi." He grinned. Malcolm smiled a little and walked beside him. They walked in silence for a while. "We were just doing math." Said Cliff.

"I did in the first lesson." Malcolm grumbled. Both were not very fond of math and had the same teacher. "What are you doing right now?"

"Linear functions. And I just don't understand."

"I can explain that to you." Malcolm smiled.

"Thank you, Mal. Do you still play guitar?"

"Clear! What did you think? I want to start a band." Malcolm said proudly.

"Really? What should it be called?"

"AC/DC."

"Cool name. Do you already have band members?"

"Ang is the lead guitarist, Bon is the singer, Phil is the drummer and I'm the rhythm guitarist. We only need the bass player. Do you want to be our bassist?" Cliff looked at him with wide eyes.