"If you think it's easy doing one night stands..." (Bon X Angus) (English)

This war requested by LittleAngrySchoolboy

I hope you'll like it. I'm not sure about it :(

Warnings: Rape, Angst, one night stands

POV Angus:

I've been in love for a long time now. In our singer. I know this is wrong, but what should I do about it!? I don't know what to do! He would never love me! Nobody knows about my love for Bon. My brother Malcolm had suspicions for a short time, but luckily I managed to convince him of something else. We just had a concert and I was jumping wildly across the stage. Actually, I only did this so that the audience couldn't look at me specifically. Because I had stage fright. At every gig. My brother always had to cheer me up so that I would have the courage to go on stage. We were playing Let there be rock. For me that meant: give all you have, this is the last song! So I hit the strings of my guitar hard and jumped wildly across the stage. I was a little dizzy. I noticed Malcolm was grinning at me and grinned back a little. I almost tripped over Bon's feet and blushed bright red. He laughed and sang on. I looked after him briefly before I caught myself and continued. After the song, I was drenched in sweat and still full of adrenaline. My heart was beating fast in my chest as we walked off the stage and the audience screamed wildly. Cliff looked a little excited too. Phil gave each of us a drink. My brother stood blankly in the corner, as always, lighting a cigarette.

"Give me one too." I moaned and went to him. He hid the pack of cigarettes behind his back.

"I have no cigarettes, Ang. The box is empty."

"You just lit one!" I shouted.

"I swear. Ain't got one." Malcolm said seriously. I reached behind his back and pulled the paper box from his hand. Malcolm took a drag on his cigarette and watched me in amusement. I opened the box, but there really were no more cigarettes. I looked at him angrily.

"The box was just full!"

"Not now." Malcolm grinned and shrugged.

"Asshole! Give me one!"

"No!"

"Ma said you should share!"

"I'm 22!" Malcolm screamed. We fought back and forth until I touched the sleeve of Malcolm's sweater and all the cigarettes fell out. He had taken it out of the box and put it in his sweater. The others started laughing. Malcolm and I knelt and tried to pick up as many as possible. I pocketed most of them and stuck my tongue out at him. Malcolm rolled his eyes and lit a cigarette for me. Grinning, I walked away from him and made my way to the door to get into the bar. We played in a bar and this is where the after party took place. Phil was already at the bar and was holding a beautiful girl in his arms. She had short brown hair and wore an orange dress. I shook my head, grinning, and went to the bar, where I dropped onto a bar stool. Malcolm and Cliff also came out the door and crossed the room. Cliff disappeared onto the dance floor and Malcolm came over to me. He sat down next to me and ordered a drink. I looked at him questioningly. Since we were in the band we hadn't spent that much time together and when he sat down next to me it actually meant that he wanted to educate me about something.

"How are ya doing with Bon?" He asked after taking a sip of scotch. My mouth fell open and I looked at him in shock. His wide lips curled up in a grin.

"What do you mean by that!?"

"Ya're staring at him." Malcolm said knowingly. I turned bright red.

"I don't at all!"

"Yes ya do, Angus."

"I don't." I muttered.

"Yes ya do. Are ya in love with him?"