Chapter Ten:

Harry

"You need a haircut."

Harry rolled his eyes, "And you need to leave me alone."

The girl, whose name he still did not know, sat beside him.

"I don't want to."

"Well too bad, because I don't want you."

She frowned, "That's not true."

He turned to glare at her, "Yes it is. All you do is bother me and the other night you took advantage of me. Leave me the hell alone."

She didn't answer to any of that and instead asked, "Who is Scarlett?"

He sighed, frustrated with this infuriating woman, "I already told you."

His sketchbook vanished from the table and reappeared in her hands, "Why do you draw her like this so often? Titanic much?"

He practically ripped it from her hands, he was oddly possessive about that damn sketchbook, "Because that's how I usually saw her. Stay out of my things."

"Did she not ever wear clothes?"

Something inside of him fell as he answered, "No, not really."

"Why don't you talk to anyone here?"

He wanted to throw her out the window.

"Why don't you stop being a pain in my ass and leave me alone?"

The girl still did not listen and continued to ask him questions, "What was she like?"

His hands pulled at his hair harshly before he stood up, gathered the rest of his things, and walked away. She was driving him mad.

For once, she didn't follow him and he felt liberated at the thought alone.

                       * * *

"It sucks that you're leaving."

He couldn't help the whispered curse that passed his lips before he answered, "Quite the opposite. I can finally get away from you. Nearly three months in this hellhole is all I can tolerate."

She skipped alongside him, "Are you going to see her?"

Despite how annoying she was, he smiled to himself, "Yes, I am going to see Scarlett."

"Are you going to tell her that you fucked me?"

His jaw clenched and his mood turned sour again, "First of all, you fucked me. Secondly, yes because she deserves to know."

"Do you think she'll still love you?"

Harry threw his bags in the trunk and slammed the lid shut, he sighed heavily he answered, "I don't know if she loved me in the first place. Now go away."

For the first time in months, she finally listened and let him be.

He spent his first night out of rehab at his mother's flat before he got the nerve to go back to Scarlett. He was so nervous that his hands hardly ever stopped shaking for the whole duration of the night.

How would she react when she saw him again? He was so different now...at least appearance wise anyway.

Now, he stood outside her door, the sounds of loud music filling his ears, his heart pounding against his ribs, nearly leaping out of his chest. She was definitely high; he hoped to God that she was alone.

He took a deep breath before he opened the door and stepped inside the familiar apartment.

Everything was still the same except the door to her room was shut. He felt his heart sink in his chest, she definitely wasn't alone.