Chapter Four:

Harry

Scarlett had fallen asleep much earlier than he had and he sat awake, thinking and just watching her sleep.

She was beautiful, even with the dark rings under her eyes. He knew he shouldn't have been thinking in such a way, they were just fuck buddies, but he couldn't help it, it was human nature.

Her lips parted and a small moan escaped her lips. His hand found hers and traced the skin lightly. She mumbled a lot in her sleep but he didn't mind it at all, actually, he found it rather cute.

She turned on her side and cuddled into him, her exposed breasts meeting with his chest as her legs tangled with his.

He breathed deeply, pushing his thoughts down so he didn't get aroused once again.

Scarlett was something else and the more he tried to stay away, the more she drew him in without even trying.

He felt himself getting sleepy and, knowing that she was a heavy sleeper, he placed a sweet kiss upon her lips before succumbing to the pull of sleep.

Scarlett

She awoke with a familiar pain in both her sinuses and her jaw and with strong arms wrapped securely around her.

Harry had stayed.

There was a strange pull in her chest as her eyes took in his sleeping form for the first time.

His plump lips parted slightly as small snores escaped, his curly hair covering his face in a sleepy disarray, and his eyelids fluttering slightly as he slept.

He was breathtaking.

Of course, he had morning wood and it was pressing against her, but she didn't mind it, after all, it was nothing new.

Without thinking about it, she ran her fingers over the ink that painted his skin. He had so many where she only had a few and she found herself wondering what the meaning behind each was.

She had just traced over the ship on his arm when his grip tightened and his curls tickled her bare skin.

"What are you doing?" He mumbled into her skin grogily.

Scarlett shivered noticeably, his morning voice was deeper than usual and very raspy and it kinda turned her on.

She dropped her hand, "Tracing your tattoos. I like them."

Neither addressed the obvious and, when he opened his eyes, her breathing caught slightly, he said nothing and pretended that he hadn't noticed.

She didn't know what was happening exactly but she liked it, whatever it was.

His grip loosened and he gently nudged her on her back and moved to straddle her, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"I know we haven't taken anything, but, do you want to see the difference when we are sober?"

His lips drew closer to hers and she nodded, it couldn't hurt anything, could it? It was just sex and they had sex all the time...

He kissed her after a few brief moments, a long and soft kiss, and she felt that pull on her heart again and, once more, she ignored it.

It didn't take long for the focus of his mouth to move to her left nipple and in moments small moans fell from her lips.

His left hand massaged her right breast while his right moved to hold her back up.

His tongue flicked over her nipple and she moaned his name. She could feel his smile as he continued his assault.

He got bored of that soon enough and trailed wet kisses down her body, purposely stopping just above where she wanted him the most.