Chapter Seventeen:

Scarlett

They had been watching a movie that she didn't care for too much when Harry suddenly asked, "Would you give me a lap dance?"

Scarlett nearly choked on her drink, "What?"

Harry chuckled and moved his hand to caress her thigh, his lips at the beginning stages of a pout, "Please baby?"

Scarlett bit her lower lip, she wouldn't admit it but the idea was really appealing, "You're serious?"

He nodded and flashed her one of his breathtaking smiles, "Yes I am Miss ex-stripper."

She laughed and smacked his arm, playfully grimacing at him before she replied, "Shut up or I won't do it!"

Harry smiled, he absolutely adored the faces she made and her smile, well, actually, he adored her in general.

Harry leaned in and kissed her softly, "I love your dimples, they're so cute."

Her cheeks flushed at the notion, before she'd made an observation, "Oh, so I can't say that yours are cute but you can say that mine are?"

"Hush!" He kissed her again, "So, can I get that lap dance pretty please?"

Scarlett grinned rolled her eyes, "Yes just don't be weird about it. And no throwing money if you even had the idea!"

Harry pouted as she stood up and turned the television off, "Well you're no fun."

She stripped to her undergarments as she spoke, "Say that again and you won't be getting a lap dance yeah?"

He shut his mouth almost immediately and stuck to watching her undress, it was one of his favourite things to do. She was so beautiful in everything that she did and he constantly found himself wondering g how he'd gotten so lucky.

"You know, it's no fun when you have a boner already." Scarlett noted with a raised eyebrow.

Harry chuckled softly, "I beg to differ."

"Hmm don't you always?" She picked up a remote and hit a button, the stereo answered with a comfortable volume.

Harry smirked and she added, just to drive him crazy, "Club rules, no touching."

Harry gasped at her in disbelief, "That's not fair!"

Scarlett began to sensually dance to the music, slowly starting to drive him crazy as her hands roamed her body. A little teasing never did anyone any harm.

"Oh, it's very fair."

Harry groaned both because of her restriction and because of the pressure building in his lower extremities, "I don't see how."

"You're getting a lap dance and you probably expect me to suck you off afterwards. So where does that leave me? Club rules."

She fought back a smile as his hand lowered to his boxers to relieve himself.

Harry bit his lip momentarily, "Baby you know that's not true, you know I'll fuck you so good afterwards. Please let me touch you."

Scarlett smirked as she slowly tugged down her bra straps, she believed him but it was much more fun to toy with him, "That's not how this works baby."

To Harry, the minutes ticked by like hours. Scarlett was enjoying the reaction she was getting from him. Each sound that passed his lips only made her want to tease him further.

By the time she had decided to sit on his lap, he was nearly crazed with lust. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw his hand reach up and she smacked it back down.