Chapter Fifteen:

Scarlett

Two weeks had passed and Noah still wouldn't leave her the hell alone. It was pissing her off to no end.

Harry had gotten promoted so he was working more than before and came to see her less often than she liked.

It was getting harder to avoid both the delusional girl and Noah and she just wanted to go home. Two more weeks of hell and then she would finally be free of both the drugs and people that drove her insane.

She had been lost in thought when that damn girl appeared again, "I told you he would leave you."

Scarlett rolled her eyes and stood up, walking away before she punched the girl and got in trouble. She literally never knew when to give it a rest.

"He came to see me yesterday. The sex was so good I can't even explain."

Scarlett lost it, turning on her heel quickly she punched the girl square in her jaw, knocking her to the ground where she clutched at her face.

"Shut the fuck up and leave me the hell alone. He didn't leave me and he wasn't here yesterday. Try a mental institution, maybe they can help your delusional ass."

She walked away without another word, hearing the girls faint sobs from down the hall before she slammed the door to her room shut.

Tomorrow she'd have to have a 'talk' and write an apology letter while sitting in solitude all day but she didn't care, it felt great to finally shut her up.

Harry called her in the evening and she broke down. There really wasn't even a reason for her to stay any longer and she hated being there. She was miserable.

"It's just two more weeks baby you can do it. And when you come home, I'll make you a nice dinner and draw you a bath and give you a massage and-"

She wiped a few tears away and laughed lightly at his cute way of cheering her up, "And you'll fuck me senseless so I forget that you sent me to this hell with these terrible people?"

He laughed in return, "Yes, exactly that."

"Are you still coming to see me in two days? I don't know how much longer I can handle this place alone, I miss you..."

"Absolutely! I miss you too Scarlett, it's hard to sleep now that I can't come see you as much."

She smiled to herself, "Good, that's the way it should be. Here comes my 'punishment' I have to go, I love you!"

"I love you too, goodnight Scarlett, I'll see you in a few days."

                        * * *

Scarlett giggled as Harry pulled her down a familiar hall, "Where are we going?"

He turned so that she could see his face, "A little place that doesn't have any cameras."

Before she could say anything more, he opened a door to their left and pulled her inside, shutting it quickly behind them.

Her eyes landed on the cleaning supplies and she couldn't hold back her laughter, "Of course, the janitor's closet."

Harry cocked his head to the side, "I'm sorry, I was under the impression that you wanted to have scandalous sex."

She bit her lower lip and pushed at his chest lightly, the small space leading him to hit his back on a shelf behind him.

"You know I do. I just thought...it'd be somewhere else is all."

Harry chuckled lightly and pulled her closer to him by her hips, "Hate to break it to you, but there kinda isn't anywhere else where you won't get in trouble."

Her hands went to his pants and she spoke as she unbuckled his belt, "Shut up and fuck me already."

Harry readily complied and in seconds her back was pressed against the shelves as he kissed her passionately while simultaneously pulling his pants down.

In only moments, she was completely naked and both his pants and boxers were around his ankles.

His mouth moved from hers to her breasts and she clutched at his back at the familiar sensation, only this time the piercings made it five times better.

She moaned rather loudly when he decided to suck a little harder and he stopped his actions, laughing lightly, "Baby you have to be quiet for this to work."

Scarlett bit down on her lip and nodded for him to continue. His lips found hers again as his thumbs gently caressed the inside of her thighs while he held her up. God it had been so long since they'd last been intimate.

He didn't bother to warn her as he entered her warmth and smiled into their kiss when she moaned in his mouth.

Her legs tightened around him as he increased his pace. It had been so long since the last one they had sex and each of them were having a hard time controlling themselves.

Their lips parted for air and his name fell from her lips in a breathy whisper before he silenced her with another kiss.

Each of their moans grew louder as she circled her hips against him, their lips hardly keeping the sound silenced.

Harry was the first to lose concern, his lips leaving hers to suck on her neck and leave his mark for that punk Noah to see.

Her nails dug into the toned, tan skin of his back as he sent her over the edge and she fought back the urge to scream his name like she usually would,the shelves already making more than enough noise as it was.

The door opened moments after he had followed her only to reveal someone they didn't want to see more than the staff.

Noah.

Harry moved so that her body was hidden behind him as much as possible as Noah spoke, "A broom closet? Really?"

Neither answered as their breathing recovered and he added, "Here's a tip, if you don't want to get caught, don't make so much noise next time."

He walked away without another word and Harry quickly shut the door so they could dress without being seen by anyone else.

He of course took less time because he was more dressed than she was through the whole endeavour.

"I'll get that..." He spoke, moving her hands from her back and zipping the remainder of the dress for her.

When she turned around, he joked, "I'm not sure if I like it better on or off. Maybe we should go at it again to find out?"
Scarlett laughed and he smiled, pulling her gently into him and resting his forehead against hers.

"I love you."

He kissed her gently and deeply before pulling away and placing a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

Harry took her hand in his, "Come on, let's get out of here before Mr.Jealous rats us out."