Chapter Five:

Scarlett

Two weeks.

It had only been two weeks and he was starting to drive her crazy, and not in the normal way either.

He would always tell stories and these so-not-funny jokes that always made her laugh despite how terrible they were. They had become actual friends with benefits and she wasn't sure how to feel about it.

Perhaps letting him stay with her was a bad idea.

On the other hand, the sex was better than ever and certainly much more frequent.

She had been slipping into a tight black dress when he decided to intrude, "Where are you going?"

Contemplating on whether or not to keep her panties on she replied, "To a club."

His eyes scanned her body and he bit his lip momentarily, "Mind if I tag along?"

Her eyes flickered to him briefly, she shrugged, "If you want to."

"Five minutes and I'll be good." He disappeared and she decided to be bold and not wear underwear.

                          * * *

Music pounded in her ears as she downed another shot alongside Harry.

She felt great.

A familiar song began to play and she made sure to drunkenly drag Harry to the dance floor with her.

He made no protest as she turned her back to him, throwing her hands up behind her head and around his neck as she danced on him.

She could feel his arousal more with each passing second that she swayed her hips to the music and it wasn't long before he was dragging her to a dark corner of the club.

In seconds, his mouth was on hers, kissing her hungrily while his hands groped her ass. Her hands tangled in his long curly hair and she let out a moan when he began grinding his hips against hers.

His lips moved to her neck and sucked at the skin; she was putty in his hands. Two weeks of living together in the same apartment and he had made sure to learn each and every single one of her sensitive spots, she certainly wasn't complaining.

There were people everywhere but none took any notice, nor could they see much from the darkness of the corner.

Harry took it a step further and snaked his hand up her thigh, reaching higher until he reached the area he wanted.

"No panties Scarlett? Someone's a naughty naughty girl."

She liked him when he was drunk. For some reason, she enjoyed it when he was rough and dirty with her.

Scarlett nodded, "I've been a very bad girl Harry. Are you going to punish me?"

"Fuck yes I am. But first, let's get out of here, don't need to be thrown out."

                         * * *

Harry nearly kicked the door open; he was in such a rush to get her in bed, it had been an entire week since they last had sex.

Her back hit the wall in seconds and he practically ripped her dress off.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk tomorrow."

He didn't give her time to respond as his mouth moved to her right breast and sucked on her nipple, causing her to moan and tug on his hair.

"God yes..."