Chapter Seven:

Scarlett

Five days had passed since the incident and she still wouldn't even let Harry so much as see her in any form of naked.

He'd run her a bath that one night and even stayed up with her when she couldn't sleep. She wondered why he was taking these extra measures but kept it to herself.

She'd kept on the drugs, of course, which didn't help but she didn't want to deal with a withdrawal, the last one was absolutely horrid.

Harry's green eyes scanned her features meticulously, a concerned expression stuck to hide countenance, "Are you sure you're alright?"

"I'm fine Harry, stop asking."

He sighed heavily, he knew she wasn't fine at all, "You won't even let me touch you, let alone look at you. Tell me that's normal and I'll leave it alone."

She bit down hard and said nothing. He was right and she knew it.

"That's what I thought. Either you go see a specialist, or you tell me how to fix you. Pick one."

"Don't give me an ultimatum." Scarlett snapped back quickly, angry with his words.

Harry rolled his eyes, "It's a little too late for that love."

Scarlett sighed, "I just don't want to feel so...violated? again. Every time I think about sex, the scene repeats like a broken record and it freaks me the fuck out. Like those panicking attacks you get from certain drugs here and there."

"Do you think that it would help if we did things...differently?"

She didn't answer because in all honesty, she had absolutely no fucking idea.

"Scarlett?"

"You can't be rough like you usually are, and boobs are still off limits." She answered softly, looking down at her hands and twisting her fingers nervously.

He smiled before gently lifting her up and carrying her bridal style to her bedroom.

"I promise I will make all the bad memories go away."

Scarlett nodded as he set her down on the soft mattress, Harry carefully moving so that he was hovering above her.

Her body was shaking despite how gentle he was being with her compared to the usual, desperate and passionate routine.

"Scarlett...if you don't want to do this just tell me to stop at any time, okay?"

She nodded and swallowed nervously, "I want to."

In all honesty, she did want to. The only thing holding her back was the lingering fear of what had happened the last time. She didn't want to feel so violated and afraid again.

She closed her eyes thinking that it would help and jumped slightly in surprise when his soft lips met hers in a sweet kiss.

The familiar taste of nicotine and mint calmed her nerves slightly as he kissed her like she was a delicate flower that he was afraid would wither away and die with the even the most delicate of touches.

His hands lightly traced the hem of her t-shirt, "May I?"

Scarlett nodded and the shaking returned as the soft material was lifted off her body and dropped to the floor.

"If you want me to stop, tell me." Harry repeated his earlier words more for his confirmation than hers because, well, he really didn't want to do anything that would upset her.

Scarlett shook her head no as his hands found the lace band of her knickers and his eyes met hers, asking for permission silently.

She closed her eyes again and nodded, soon feeling the light material trail down her legs.