Chapter Six:

Scarlett

The walls were melting and Harry had three heads.

She was high off her ass and loving every second of it.

The longer she stared at him the more his face morphed. Within minutes, he went from having three heads to having a horse head.

Scarlett was laughing hysterically and to him it sounded like a symphony raining down from the ceiling. She had clothes on this time but he saw her completely naked, dancing surrounded by strange looking fish.

After a few hours of very strange things, they leveled out and went to sleep almost immediately.

                          * * *

"God, I can't believe that I agreed to this." Scarlett sighed as she looked down to her new piercings amazed that it actually hadn't hurt as much as she thought it would.

Harry was smirking and she flicked him off for the hundredth time in the day.

"Hey, you can't say I was wrong though."

She frowned; she hated it when he was right.

"Shut up."

He chuckled, "You know, they say wearing a bra while they heal is actually more comfortable."

Scarlett rolled her eyes, "Yeah well, bras are uncomfortable and I'd rather not."

Harry smirked, "Just trying to help. I like them off of you anyway. So how long did they say I had to wait before I could play with them?"

"You know that you're irritating, correct?"

Harry laughed and lit another cigarette, "Doesn't answer my question."

Scarlett sighed, "Two weeks. Can you really not control yourself enough to not grope me while having sex? I don't like getting high off my ass and not having the added sex bonus."

The smoke filled her lungs as she inhaled and he answered simply, "No."

"Wanker."

Harry chuckled, "Only for you baby."

Scarlett's nose scrunched, "Gross. Don't do that in my apartment."

"A bit too late for that love."

"Again, gross."

Harry turned to face her, green eyes meeting hers, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips, "That's not what you said last time."

Scarlett rolled her eyes, "Last time I was on drugs and had my eyes closed smartass."

His finger traced lightly over her bottom lip, "I bet you'd enjoy watching if I did it now."

She decided to toy with him a bit and sucked on his finger, eliciting a gentle moan from him.

"I bet you'd enjoy it more if I got you off."

His hand moved to his crotch, "I'd like that very much."

Scarlett's lips moved to his ear to whisper, "Too bad."

He was quick to flip her over so that she straddled him, his hands firmly holding her waist.

Scarlett had gotten exactly what she wanted and smirked to herself.

"You're going to be a good girl and do as I say or else you'll regret it." He spoke lowly and she bit her lower lip as she nodded.

His hands lifted and she smacked them away instantly, "Two weeks."