Chapter Three:

Scarlett awoke to find him gone. She didn't know why she thought it would be any different this time.

Perhaps the drugs had really started to mess with her mind.

It didn't take long for her to throw on a robe and light a cigarette, although the robe was really pointless considering that she didn't bother to close it. She wasn't too keen on modesty, she hardly knew the word nowadays.

Moving to the window she exhaled a cloud of smoke with a bored expression. The city below was so dull and drab in the mornings and without the effect of the drugs. And things were much too quiet whenever Harry wasn't around.

A young kid on his bike passed by below and ran smack into a row of waste bins; Scarlett smiled knowing the exact reason for the incident.

Once he collected himself, the boy looked to the window once more. She took a drag and winked at the awestruck kid, not concerned at all about his age or the fact that she was on full display.

"Do you ever actually put clothes on?" Harry's voice spoke suddenly, causing her to jump slightly and turn around to face him.

"I thought you left."

He shrugged and leaned into the door frame, "I did, but I came back. You didn't answer my question though."

Scarlett inhaled once more and blew a smoke ring in his face, "No, I suppose not really."

Her expression remained neutral as she pondered why in the hell he was back so soon and without warning this time, it was very unusual of him.

Bored of her cigarette, she snubbed it out and stated, "I thought we had an arrangement."

He licked his lips as she crossed her arms, pushing her breasts up and turning him on.

"I didn't think that it mattered much if I called or not since we do this quite frequently."

She sighed at the answer and brushed past him, jumping slightly when his fingers pinched her bum.

"The initial arrangement still precedes Harry, I do like my privacy."

He looked to the window and upon seeing the lad below sarcastically replied, "Clearly."

She rolled her eyes as she took a seat on the couch, "So? Why did you come back?"

He remained in the doorway to her room, green eyes scanning her body with each move that she made, completely captivated by her whether he realized it or not.

"Bought some of the good stuff and thought that you'd like some."

She flicked on the TV debating her answer briefly, "After lunch."

He sat down beside her, hand resting on her upper thigh, "Why not now?"

Scarlett removed his hand, "Because it's too early and I have things to do."

He sighed, disappointed, and moved his gaze away from her, "Fine. I'll just wait; I have nothing better to do anyway."

* * *

"Nice hickey."

Scarlett laughed, "Thanks Tara. Did you get the stuff last night?"

Her friend smirked, "Of course. While you were getting your brains fucked out by your fuck buddy I did all the dirty work as per the usual."

Scarlett rolled her eyes with a slight laugh, "Alright. Thank you, I won't ask again. You can keep half, sound good?"

"Very good. As always, pleasure doing business with you."