Chapter Two:

His lips attacked her skin hungrily as they fell on the plush mattress. The drugs had taken effect only a few short minutes ago and already, they were on each other like a moth to a flame.

Loud moans fell from her mouth as his hands squeezed at her exposed breasts and he sucked on her neck, marking her as his just because he could.

Her chest rose and fell heavily, from both his actions and the drugs taking their toll, as her hands grasped at his back, pulling him closer to her exposed body.

The sudden cool air blown on her neck sent shivers over her skin as his lips returned to hers, kissing her with a need like never before.

They were just friends with benefits, if you could even call it that. All that each cared about, were the drugs and the mind blowing sex brought on by the drugs.

God was it great.

His hand slipped to her lower area, toying with her excitement and increasing her arousal as well as his. She moaned into his mouth and his teeth pulled at her bottom lip, prompting her to give him more access.

He smirked as she readily obliged, releasing his hold and slipping two fingers inside her.

"Harry..."

Her hips ground against his hand as the volume of her moans increased with his torturous actions. His other hand moved to hold her hips down as his fingers continued their pleasure filled assault.

Her legs began to shake, her toes curling and her hands fisting the sheets as his fingers sent her over the edge and into a blissful oblivion.

The hand on her hip once more rested on her breast as he brought the other up to his lips, being sure to swirl his tongue around as he cleaned his fingers, savouring the way she tasted as per the usual.

"Mmhmm, I think you're ready now." He spoke before lowering his hand to his length, being sure to only teasingly enter his head and absolutely nothing more, smirking at her reaction.

She thrust her hips up in a desperate attempt to take him further but he pulled back, chuckling lightly at his own actions.

Seconds passed before he did it again, this time gliding up and down her warmth causing her to whimper and nearly beg him to just get on with it already.

Her head was spinning, an effect of both the drugs and the effect he held over her, and each time she opened her eyes there were two blurry images of him.

He gave her no warning as he fully inserted himself, moaning loudly at how she felt around him and how her body fit his almost as if they were two puzzle pieces meant to be together.

She cried out in both pain and pleasure and her nails dug into the toned, tanned skin of his back as his hips rocked against hers gently compared to the normal routine.

Her back arched with the sensation and her eyes rolled back into her skull at how great he felt and how wonderful his body made her feel.

His name fell from her lips almost frantically as her intake of air drastically changed with each of his thrusts.

This time it wasn't like it usually was, he was being gentler and almost passionate with her.

His hips rocked against hers slowly and she brought hers up to meet his as deep, and insanely sexy moans passed his plump lips.

She would never tire of seeing his curls, damp with sweat, bounce lightly with each thrust of his hips, or the sweat that gleamed against his golden, ink covered skin, and Lord, how could she ever forget his mouth!