Chapter Fourteen:

Noah

Everything about her was wonderful. From the way that she spoke down to the tips of her toes. And Lord did she have a body!

Even while she was riding him he still couldn't believe that she was actually real.

He finally lost his train of thought as he she orgasmed and he felt his coming on soon.

His name sounded like absolute heaven as it passed her lips, only it wasn't his name; it was Harry's.

Noah woke with a jolt, he was angry that his dream had ended in such a way. He found himself wondering if she looked exactly as he imagined she did when she was naked.

Something about her infatuated him but she was glued to that damn Harry.

What was so good about him anyway?

Clearly the man had it well downstairs and appearance wise, but he didn't look like he was as nice as she said he was. Actually, he kind of looked like a douchebag.

As if she knew he was thinking about her, she passed by his open door in only a swimsuit, her headphones in and book in her hand.

Knowing where she was heading, he dressed quickly and made a point to join her, practically rushing out of his room and down the hall to catch up with her.

She didn't notice him approach and nearly jumped out of her skin when he tapped her shoulder.

"Jesus Christ Noah! Don't do that!"

He laughed at her angry tone and thought that she was rather hot when she was angry.

"It was either that or push you in the pool, I figured that was a better choice." He shrugged and watched as she singled out a chair.

"Or just wait until I sit down and walk into my field of vision, idiot."

His eyes wandered down to her chest and he reveled at how perfectly her top displayed her breasts.

"My eyes are up here. What do you want?" She noticed his gaze and was quick to add to her previous anger.

He shrugged as if he'd done nothing wrong, "Just wanted to say hello since I saw that you were going to the pool as well. No need to be pissy."

Scarlett rolled her eyes, his carefree douchebag attitude was beginning to push her buttons, "Yeah well hello doesn't entail staring at my chest so knock it off. I already told you if you keep it up I'm not going to even be your friend. So keep it to your thoughts or go away."

"Why are you suddenly so against it? You had no qualms about it before and suddenly your boy toy shows up and it's 'knock it off or go away.'"

Scarlett was fuming, "Because before I hadn't thought much about it and you pointed out that I love him! I ruin everything and he's the one thing that I have that I don't want to ruin!"

Now it was his turn to get angry, "What the hell does that have to do with me Scarlett!?"

She stood up now, using her hands as she nearly shouted, "Are you stupid!? You know exactly what it has to do with you!"

He couldn't help himself and hastily pressed his lips to hers, a stupid attempt to change her mind.

It turned out to be a very bad idea. Scarlett pushed him away so fast that he didn't have time to properly react and fell straight into the pool.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? Did you not hear a single word I said!?" She screamed at him when he surfaced, causing everyone outside to stop their actions and peer to the escalating scene, those who were bolder whispering and already spreading gossip.