21: Secrets

Your POV:

Ugh school. That's all I have to say.

The classes aren't the problem, but they people in my classes and around the school. So annoying.

I did my usual morning routine and since it's sunnier out it, I put more makeup on the my regular mascara, concealer, and my eyebrows. I used some highlighter and blush along with lip tint. I drew a small wing for my eyeliner. The reason I decided to put more makeup on than my usual because it's my birthday and I want to look confident when I go to school I guess.

My birthday, May 12

I grabbed my things and went to the kitchen.

" Heya!" I greeted my family as they smiled.

" Happy birthday sis!" Tsumu and 'Samu shouted as I hugged them.

" Thank you!" I replied nd then let got to hug mom and dad.

As Tsumu and 'Samu walked with me to school. Whenever they come over to Tokyo, they go to school with me just to drop me off. They both wrap their arm around my shoulders since I'm in-between them. I'm guessing this keeps the guys off me. I see the twins brief glare when ever they look at me or comment. I feel like the girls glare at me as well. They probably know who Osamu and Atsumu Miya. The famous volleyball twins that live in Hyōgo. 

" So, does Sakusa know about your birthday today?" Tsumu asked me as I shook my head.

" Well, you should tell him. He's your bestie along with Komori. You should just tell the whole tea, if you want." 'Samu added as I nod me head and smiled a little bit. As we got up to the school gates, I feel some glares from the swooning guys and fan girls. They probably think I'm a hoe. We walked to the gym and I noticed Sakusa and Komori walking ahead of me. I shook my brother's arms off me as I jogged to catch up to Sakusa and Komori. I squeezed in the middle of both of them and they look a little surprised to see me.

" Hey! Kiko!" Komori greeted happily as I gave him the same cherry energy off to him.

" Hello Kiko." I heard Sakusa quality said as I smiled and responded back.

" So Sakusa, did you know it's Ki's birthday today?" Tsumu commented as he and 'Samu on either side of Sakusa and Komori. Tsumu was on Sakusa's side and 'Samu was on Komori's side.  I'm sure Sakusa would wanted the to be switched around. 

" No. Now I did. Happy birthday Kiko." Sakusa as I smiled and thanked him while leaning into him as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and side hugged me. I felt blush creep up to my cheeks as I try to surprise it. I see Komori and 'Samu smirking when I looked to their direction.

" Yeah! Happy birthday Kiko!" Komori said as I side hugged him as well.

When we all got to the gym doors, I pulled 'Samu back by his collar of his shirt as he made a small yelp. I pulled him outside of the gym.

" What?" He asked with a tired tone.

" Why were you smirking!?" I whispered yelled as he smirked.

" You know why. You just don't want to say it. I know you were blushing anyway." He casually said with a hand on his hip. I was about to speak when the gym door opened realign the other twin who has his classic smirk plastered on his face.

" What now?" I asked them. Tsumu stood next to 'Samu with his and on his hip as well.

" Why did you blush Ki? I saw you. I know you did after Sakusa said happy birthday to you." He teasingly stated as 'Samu smirked.

" Do you possibly have a crush on him?" 'Samu asked as my eyes widen at the thought of having a crush on my best friend when I already have a boyfriend.