25: Training Camp

Your POV:

" Coach, when's the training camp?" I asked him as he smiled.

" We are leaving on Monday in the morning." He answered as I thanked him.

I went back to continue practicing with Kiyo and anywhere else I need to fill in as well.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

(A week later; Monday)

" Bye dad! See you in a week!" I told him as we hugged and then I jogged to school. Kiyo jogged along with me.

We were one of the first ones to arrive besides the coach and the captain.

Later, everyone arrived and we all loaded on the bus. It was like an hour and a half drive.

Kiyo and Komori sat on either side of me. I cuddled up to Kiyo, more than I used to.

When we arrived, I didn't want to move from my place since I was so comfortable leaning against Kiyo.

" Come on, Ko. We Gott get up. We can cuddle tonight like this, in this position." Kiyo told me as I groaned.

" Fine..." I said as I got up and moved off of him to get into the building. As we grabbed all our things, I see Karasuno walking into the building. I ran up to Suga who was supposed that I was there. He side hugged me as I greeted him.

" Hey Suga!" I exclaimed as he smiled.

" Hey Kiko! Nice to see you again!" He told me.

" KIKO!! Such a goddess!!!" Noya and Tanaka said as I blushed.

" Guys, don't make her uncomofrtable. You know she's taken." Daichi scolded the 2nd years as I nodded.

" Thank you Daichi. I am taken, it's just not with the same person." I corrected as I smiled.

" Really? Who?" Tadashi asked as I smiled.

" Sakusa Kiyoomi." I told them as I blushed.

" AWEEE! I'm so happy for you!!" Tanaka and Noya shouted as they teared up.

" T-Thanks." I said.

" Come on Ko, let's go. Nice to see you guys." Kiyo said as he led me away.

" Okay, Kiyo. Bye guys! See you later!" I told them as they nodded. I let Kiyo led me away by my waist. 

Hmm, he smells good.

" Hey Kiyo. This is random, but you smell good." I told him as he smiled.

" Thanks you babe. I try to smell good and stay clean." He said with a little chuckle which made me laugh. We walked in a little ahead then our teammates. When they caught up to us, we got directed to our classroom.

" Kiko, since your dating Sakusa, you can sleep in this room if you want. If you don't want to, then you can sleep in the managers room." Coach explained.

" Okay, thank you." I said politely as I unpacked my things next to Kiyo's.

After I got unpacked, the coaches had us come out to the main gym to start warming up and eventually play with each other once every team got here. There was only one team missing. 

Inarizaki.

A few minutes later, I hear my brothers yapping in the parking lot leading towards the school. One they got here, I gave my brothers a big hug and the rest of the teammates. Hitoshi seemed to hug me a little longer than usual though.