2: News

Third POV:

When Kiko told Coach Chizu she was resigning, shed had to go back to class since she let Chizu sensei know during break time or study hall when she would usually get homework done.

She saw her brother's in the hallway and she waked them up side the heads from almost starting a fight in the hallway. 

" Oi! Stop arguing! You you want me to hit you again or even better, Kita-senpai?!" Kiko threatened. The boys know that Kiko won't hesitate to tell Kita about their little pissing match in hall way during practice. Plus, who knows what Kita have in store for the twins to keep fighting.

" Okay. Sorry sis. It's all 'Sumu's fault anyway. See ya at practice." 'Samu stated with his regular face and side hugged Kiko while a grumbling 'Sumu was muttering something under his breath.

" Forget 'Sumu. I'll see ya later." I said as I walked to my next class to the first floor.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

(Time skip)

Since Kiko didn't tell her brother's or any of them in the VBC, it's news for them except the coach of course. She walked into the boy's gym with her Burgundy jacket on that says own the back 'INARIZAKI' with white track pants. Kiko carried her gym bag just in case and a light brown box.

" Heya Ki! You got yer hands full." 'Sumu greeted as 'Samu rolled his eyes.

" Stop stating the obvious. We're not blind." 'Samu commented which made 'Sumu shout back at him.

" Shut yer trap!" He fired back as he turned back around facing away from his twin.

" Hey Kiko, why do you have the box anyway?" Ginjima asked her as she set the box down on the floor next to the table that the coach uses.

" It's a surprise!" Kiko said excitedly as she smiled at all of them.

" Why are you wearing the Inarizaki jacket and pants as well?" One of the first years called out as Kiko twirled around for them to get a good look. Osamu and Atsumu ran up to try to cover her body but she pushed them away.

" I didn't need your protection even though it's nice. There's no cleavage showing is there? I think not." Kiko stated with a bit on an annoyed tone.

" Hey guys, Kiko, nice of you to come. Now I have some announcements to make. Listen up." Coach Kurosu announced as the players gathered around where coach and Kiko stood. 

" Kiko is here because she's the new manager! I'm sure everyone is excited to have a manager and not deal with those crazy fan girls that are very desperate for your attention. Also, for the first years, we have your team jackets and jerseys!" Coach exclaimed as everyone cheered and got pumped up. Kiko brought the box closer to her and she opened it with a pair of scissors. In there were the first year's team jackets that were neatly folded along with he white and black track pants. Underneath revealed the black and white jerseys and the alternate jerseys as well. Kiko handed out the jackets tot eh first years and they looked so shocked and happy.

" Now, for the jerseys. The new captain of this team is Kita! Congrats and do us proud!" Coach exclaimed as Kiko excitedly handed the two captain jerseys that were fitted and tailored to him. He accepted and went back with he others looking at the jerseys with accomplishment.

" Next is Ōmimi number 2!" Coach shouted again. He did this until everyone had a jersey and a first year became a starter and he had tears of joy in it and Kiko patted him on the back saying 'good job!' which he thanked her for it.