14: Rules

Your POV:

I woke up really happy as I got out of bed and got ready for the day.

I am still wearing Hajime's hoodie when I went to the bathroom and freshen up. I took a quick shower and since it as cold, I slipped the hoodie back on over my clothes. I didn't have my team jacket on. So warm and snuggly.

I walked quietly in the room and I took Hajime's hoodie off and zipped up my team jacket.

I walked to the cafeteria to start preparing breakfast with he other managers.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Breakfast was being served and I quickly ran out of the caefetira back to the team room where all my stuff is. I quickly grabbed Hajime's hoodie and then jogged back tot he cafeteria. 

When I entered, I looked for Hajime and he was sitting next to Oikawa and this guy named Hanamaki I think.

" I walked up to the table a little blush as I could feel a certain stare from behind. They all looked at me a little confused why I was standing there awkwardly.

" H-hey, Kiko." Hajime greeted me with a blush as I smiled.

" Hey Hajime. I wanted to return your Hoodie that you let me borrow last night. Thank you. It was really warm and cozy." I told him as I outstretched my hand with the hoodie. 

" Ohhhh. It looks like Iwa-chan has a little girlfriend that we didn't know about." One person said front he table.

" W-we're not dating... yet." Hajime quietly said the last part. I could hear him though.

" Sorry about them. This is Oikawa, Hanamaki or Makki for short, Mattsukawa or Mattsun for short, Kunimi, Kindaichi, Watari, ....." He introduced me to the other people as well.

" Nice to meet you, everybody. I'm Kiko Miya, but please call me Kiko because it's quite confusing with three of us." I said as they nodded.

" See ya at practice!" I told them and walked away towards my team table where Sakusa quietly ate and Komori ho's talking with Manzo and Genki.

I sat next to Sakusa who has a from on his face. 

" Hey Sakusa, how's breakfast?" I asked him happily. Maybe a little more pepper than normal in the morning.

" Good." He plainly said. I realize that Sakusa was a bit down more then he usually his.

" Hey, are you okay?" I asked him with a concerned face.

" Yeah. Perfectly fine." He told me. Then he got up and left the cafeteria.

" Hmm. Hey Komori, what's wrong with Sakusa?" I asked him.

" I don't know. I'll ask him." He told me and smiled.

" Thank you Komori." I told him and he nodded. I got up from the table and  then walked over to Inarizaki table. I stood in between my brother and walked them upside their heads.

" HEY! What's that for?!" 'Sumu whined as he rubbed his head. 'Samu rubbed his head as well while having an irritated face. 

" Don't go startin' a fight and don't make Kita feel so stressed all the time. Just a friendly warning. Bye guys!" I told them and hey grumbled.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️