1: Realization

Kiko's POV: 

(Inarizaki girls gym; A couple of weeks later)

" Miya-san, you are invited to go to a training camp with both of you brothers and their team! Congrats and learn a lot of tactics and techniques we can use back here!" Coach Chizu exclaimed as she clapped and my other teammates quietly clapped. I could tell that they were forced to clap for me and be happy for their fellow teammate who's the ace.

" Another thing she doesn't deserve." Ena whispered a bit loud to her teammate that was standing next to her which she giggled.

" Yeah, I guess she begged to the boys coach over there gym to go with them. Ha she's not even good. I don't know why she got to be invited when she's a fucking first year even and we're a third year. Clearly we have more experience and talent than her." Ayano whispered back to which Ena laughed out loud. I try to ignore it but sometimes it gets to me. I just have to remember to keep my head high and not let any of that bother me. 

" Coach, when is the training camp?" I ask and Coach handed me a paper and then told me to grab my stuff and head to the boys gym. She bid me goodbye and she also said that she will see me in a few days.

Not gonna lie, I'm always excited to play with the boys because their more laid back and it's a challenge to go against them too. I like showing my skill too the boys so they could learn from and vice versa. Me and the boys volleyball team are pretty close since my brothers are on their and I've been practicing with them when I had free time after middle school ended.

I walked up to the boys gym and I slide the door open to reveal the boys in the middle of practicing receives and Coach Kurosu watching them shouting constructive criticism at them.

" Hey guys! I'm here for info on the training camp that's coming up! Coach Chizu told me to come here." I stated as I then grinned pumped up the the training camp.

" Come here Kiko, I can explain more to you. Boys kept practicin'. Don't get distracted by a pretty girl! Come on, get to practin' those recieves then work on blockin'!" Coach Kurosu shouted and they nodded.

Coach Kurosu explained that we'll be going to another nearby high school for another training camp that will only last for 3 days and the team will be leaving in the early morning since practice starts at 7:30 am. He also told me that there is gonna be two other schools from the same prefecture as us.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

(Time Skip/ After the training camp in the girls gym)

I walked in the gym for after school practice and I didn't see Coach so I just start  and I set my gym bag down and start stretching in my gym attire that I put on earlier in the blue room.  As I was stretching, I kept hearing smirkers and giggles behind me and I try to ignore them but I keep hearing vulgar words that aren't true. I whipped my head around behind me as I kept stretching and I looked at some of my teammates; Ena and Ayano along with Sachio who is a sencond year. They have smirks on their faces as they got closer to me as I was still stretching my legs and Ena who picked up my full water bottle that was near my gym bag that was half way open.

" What are you doing?!" I asked her as I tried to get up and take the water bottle away but Ayano and Sachio held me down as Ena got closer to my body and she dumped my water on my head which leaked through my white practice shirt down to my black spandex. I looked back up to Ena who just smirked while laughing with Ayano and Sachio. Ena then took Ayano's place which she was on my right. I saw Ayano unscrewing the lid on her water bottle and then I got drenched with cold water again which mixed with my tears that were starting to come. Sachio had to do it also and after they were done, I sat in a big puddle with teary eyes.