5: Tokyo

Osamu's POV:

I miss Ki already. I'm sure 'Sumu does too because of his stupid face looks all mopey which is unusual. I usually have a plain uninterested face.

Anyway, I walked upstairs to Ki's room and I just sat on her bed and remembering the memories when we were little and all the homework helps that she does for us because she's like 10 times smarter than me but 20 times smarter than 'Sumu.

" Hey 'Samu, what are we gonna do without her?" 'Sumu asked me as he walked over to me and sat down next to me resting his head on my shoulder. 

" I don't know 'Sumu. We'll get through It somehow. We get to visit her on holidays and some weekends when we're not busy and during the summer as well.

" I know but still." 'Sumu replied and I just sighed.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Your POV:

We stopped for some dinner and I ate some onigris but they weren't as good as 'Samu's. His is always the best. I gotta ask him for his recipe and how he make it. I listened to some musical I looked out the passenger window just looking at all the scenery and thinking what my new school would be like with out my brothers there. It's gonna be different but I hope I can fit in and not have to move all over again because of jealous girls. 

It's now very dark and the half moon is shining brightly in the sky. The stars could be seen in the sky since there's no layers of clouds in between. I looked at my phone and it was on 20%. I grabbed my car applicator and my phone cord hen plugged it into the car. I looked at the time and it was about 11:45pm at night and we're half way there.I seems so long but I took a nap which sped up the process thought which is good. 

I remembered that I said I would update them and I didn't yet so I'm gonna do that no:

(In the group chat with 'Samu and 'Sumu )

Me: Hey boys, we're half way there, maybe a little more than half I don't know. We're driving through Yamanashi right now.

'Samu 🍙❤️: That's good. 'Sumu has been all mopey since yer left. I've been missn' ya a too.

'Sumu 🤾🏼‍♂️❤️: Not as mopey as you! Oh and u've been also! Please let us visit your house when we come!

Me: Of course 'Sumu.We'll always

'Sumu 🤾🏼‍♂️❤️: Yay!

Me: Hey, where's 'Samu?

'Sumu 🍙❤️: He's readin' over my shoulder right now. His breath is terrible Ki.

Me: Haha. Oh 'Samu? can you send me your recipe on how to make thosendelicous onigiri's please? Or at least teach how to make them? I miss them!!

'Samu 🍙❤️: Of course. I'll send you the recipe in a few and then I'll teach ya how

Me: Thank youuuuuu 🍙❤️

I closed the chat and thenI got a message from 'Samu in our private imessage chat that wast the onigiri recipe.

YAY! Those are so delicious!! I'm so excited to try them!

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

" We're here." I heard my dad softly say. I could sense the sadness in his voice and I sighed and got out of the car and walked into he house to see the real estate agent there waiting for us and reexplained everything and gavels two set of keys I could have one and my dad can. He showed his way out and we walked outside and un load the car. 

Once we got all the boxes in, he did one room at a time.

" Kiko, you can do your room while I'll do mine okay?" My dad softly stated and I nodded.

I carried the boxes and the suitcases to my room and my room was a good size. It was too big or too small which is nice. The white walls look a bit bland so I'll have to hang some stuff to make more like "home". 

I unpacked my clothes since the house is already furnished with beds, chairs, couches, etc. I opened a suitcase that was my bottoms, and shirts that I could fit and then I opened another suitcase and there's my jackets, shoes and some of my shirts with my panties and bras. There's a closet and a dresser so I'm gonna use both if I need it. On the dresser, there's a T.V. and a mirror hanging next to the T.V. My bed was in the middle against the wall with my dresser facing my bed. My closet was on the left side my bed. The bedside tables with lamps on each side and built in drawers look nice as well. The hardwood floors and a soft rug that's a solid white was under my bed. The room looks nice and I think I'll enjoy my bed here too.

I arranged by clothes by having my potential spare uniforms my dresser and have my other clothes in my closet. 

Once I'm done with everything and I arranged it to my liking, I walked up tot he large window and pulled the blinds up. The sunlight came through and the light blue shear curtains look really nice with the white. My throw pillows on my bed have accent colors of light blue, and different shades of blue to give a pop of color. 

I grabbed my laptop, and my phone as well and relaxed my bed for a few minutes then got up and helped my dad unpack the rest of the house.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

It was night time and the first Saturday without my brother's and my mom. 

I decided to surprise my brother's and FaceTime them. My dad and I sat down in the living room and my laptop kept ringing until 'Samu picked up. His eyes widened and then I saw him set up his phone on the Coffee table in the living room like I ddi with my laptop. My mom, and brother's came back into view and sat down on the couch.

" Ki! Dad!" 'Sumu shouted as he excitedly waved and I giggled and so did dad.

" Heya Ki and dad." 'Samu greeted and he smiled.

" Hi honey, and Kiko!" I saw my mom and she had a bright smile on her face.

" Hey you guys!" I exclaimed as my dad waved.

The FaceTime video continued on smoothly as we laughed.

Pretty soon it was the time where my dad and I would check out my new school; Itachiyama and get the uniforms and book needed.

When we arrived, it wan't a long drive maybe about 5 minutes and I could walk they're easily. We  got to the entrance and the appointment we scheduled was in a minute or two.

a couples minutes later, the principal gave me three pairs on my new uniform and also gave the books that are need. He also gave me a supply list for the classes and ask if I have a laptop and I responded with a 'yes sir'. Then he showed me where the gym is and informed be about the rules. 

Once we were done, I was home and I got ready for school in two days. I place my uniforms in my dresser and my books and my backpack along with my pencils, pens, and highlighters. I looked over the supply list and it was the basic stuff. I just needed a couple notebooks and a folder. The principal also gave me the volleyball manager application to me to fill out to make it official even though the boy's volleyball coach already knewI was coming and got invited.

After dinner, I decided to FaceTime my brother's again and see what there doing. That lasted about until 2:00 in the morning on a Sunday. I was pretty tired so I decided to go.

I got comfy in bed with 'Samu hoodie that smells like him and some shorts then fell asleep.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Thank you fro reading!

P.S. Sorry I wasn't updating in a few days, I was working on a chapter in my other story called 

Who Will You Chose: Old vs New

go check out!

- Author chan <3