20: Nightmare

Your POV:

I woke up in someones strong muscular arms that are wrapped around my waist. I snuggled into his arms as he starting to peck my shoulder with multiple kisses. I turned to face my body and look at his beautiful face.

" Hmmm. Those kisses feel good baby." He told me as I kisses him on the lips when I turned around. They feel a little different, but I was still sleepy so it's okay.

" Hmmm babe." I responded.

" Kiko, look at me. I want to see your beautiful face." He told me as I open my eyes to look at him. I jolted out of surprise and fell off my side of the bed. 

" S-Sakusa?!" I cried in surprised. He looked at me with a baffled expression. He tried to encourage me back into bed but I backed away from him only for him to look at me with a worried expression.

" Kiko? What's wrong babe? Did I do something, and you know that you can call me Kiyoomi too." He asked me as he got out  from the covers that exposed his bare upper body. I covered my eyes as quickly as I could. His muscular upper body from volleyball and training did him good. 

" I-I...I don't know why you're here?" I told him as he tilted his head. 

" What do you mean? We slept together here. We live together. We're married. That's why I only have my boxers on you only have your panties and you bra on. Did you hit your head?" Sakusa asked lovingly as I my eyes widen and I looked down at my almost naked body. I grabbed a T-shirt on the floor and put it on quickly.

" Y'know I've seen what you look underneath clothes. You don't have to hide." Sakusa said in a bit seuctive voice. 

I-I going to go to the bathroom and take a shower..." I told him and he nodded as he added on something that I couldn't believe.

" Okay, I'm going to wake the kids and make them breakfast." He told me as my eyes widened. Holy Shit! Is Time travel a thing?! Why am I here? How did I get here? Is this and alternate universe?! If so, how do I get back? Why is Sakusa my husband? I thought I'm Hajime Iwaizumi? Not my best friends Sakusa Kiyoomi. This is messed up. Is this the future or what? I don't get it, I'm so confused. 

"KIKO!" Hajime shouted as he kept waking me up.

" WHAT?!" I said as I sat up abruptly panting a little bit.

" Are you okay Ki? You're sweating." 'Samu mentioned.

" What happened to me?" I ask in confusion.

" You had a dream and I think it turned into a nightmare since you were sweating." Sakusa explained as I jumped and they all looked a bit worried. Hajime  especially. 

" I-I'm okay. I though I was in an alternate universe for some reason where I woke with a whole new life. I was really confused, but now I know it's a dream so I guess I just dreamt of it. No big deal." I said as I smiled at them which they all gave a breath of relief. 

" Okay that's good." Komori said as I waled over to him and patted his shoulder.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

We got ready and I can't look at Sakusa without being in a blushing mess in front of everyone. I just have to avoid eye contact with him and I'll be good.

The boys took turns showering while I showered in my own bathroom and then did my makeup when Sakusa went to take a shower after me. I did some very simple makeup like eyebrows, highlighter, and mascara. I wore a simple V-neckline top that's black and some navy blue sweatpants. I didn't use contacts and I wore my glasses as well. I guess it's lounge day!!!