26: Tension and Furstration

Your POV: 

A couple days later, 

I woke up to Kiyo snuggling in my arms as he laid his head on my boobs. He shifted his head as I snuggled me more. I tried not to giggles as I am fully awake now. I played with his curly black locks as he hummed in response.

" Good girl. Like that..." He murmurs as I couldn't believe my ears. I blushed in embarrassment.

" Good morning." I quietly said.

" Good morning baby." He responded. He tilted his head up to me and kissed ma passionately as I kissed back. He laid on top of me as he slipped his hand underneath my shirt as I gasped quietly. He fondled it as he I quietly moaned in his ear as he kissed my neck and gave me a neck hickey.

I guess Kiyo is in the mood today. He was about to give me another hickey on my collar until I grabbed his face to look at me. H looked at me a bit confused.

" The people. Haven't you looked around us? We're still at Training camp. If we have sex here, everyone will see. It will be unsanitary." I told him as he pooped up and straddled my hips.

" I completely forgot. Can we finish when we get back?" He asked with a pouty face as I muffled my giggle and nodded. I kissed him passionelty on the lips and then he got off of me.

" I'm going to take a shower." I told him as I got up.

" Can I come?" He asked.

" No, it's the girls bath." I told him as he frowned and pouted more. Once I gathered my clothes and toiletries, I giggled at how Kiyo acted.

So adorable.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I prepared breakfast with the rest of the girls as I set out the bowls on the table and all the utensils needed.

" HEY! HEY! HEY! KIKO!" Bokuto shouted with his hands raised up in the hair as the girls giggled at the silliness.

" Bokuto-san, you too loud." Akaashi said with is calm demeanor.

When I served the players, I and the rest of the managers got to sit at the manager table or any other table. I sat next to Kiyo and the twins joined our table as well. Komori came and then we all just enjoyed the company. 

" So, how did your fangirls react when they found out your dating the most popular guy in school?" Tsumu asked as he smirked.

" We decided to keep it private." I told him as he nodded.

" So the fangirls don't go haywire." Kiyo added as I nodded.

" That makes sense." 'Samu stated as I nodded.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Kiyo's POV:

It was after practice and Kiko and I were in the Itachiyama room alone together. We were cuddling and kissing.

" I love y-you, a-ah ~ " She moaned to me as I gave her a hickey on her sweet spot. 

" I love you too ~ " I replied back between sucks and kisses on her neck that's trailing down to her clavicle and then to her breasts then down under her breasts. 

" Right t-there Kiyo ~ " She moaned quietly as kept kissing more of her breasts. I pulled her T-shirt up more from the bottom and kissed under boob.