16: Family

Your Father's POV:

I came home and I saw Kiko's shoes and someone else's. Hmm? I peaked into her room and I saw Sakusa who comes over a lot. He was sleeping beside her with his mask on his chin. I took a quick picture and then I closed her door and got ready for an early dinner.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Your POV:

I curled up next to this warm thing as I sighed. 

" Good evening Kiko."

I opened my eyes after hearing a low sleepy voice. Sakusa as laying on his back he turned to me and slightly smiled. I blushed bashfully as I sat up.

The realization hit me. I have to tell dad about my brothers coming and everything from earlier.

" Come on, Sakusa we have to tell my dad." I told him as I grabbed his hand to lead him tot he living room. 

" Okay Okay." Sakusa responded.

We made our way to the living room and then I smelled the aroma of food brewing from the kitchen.

" Hey, dad." I greeted him.

" Hello sweetie, why did you come home from school earlier?" He asked me. I adverted my eyes but Sakusa nudged me in the side with his elbow.

I got the courage to tell him and I explained everything and how 'Samu and Tsumu and mom are gonna come if the can.

" Okay, it's going to be alright." He told me as I kinda sobbed while he hugged me.

" Thank you Sakusa-san for comforting my daughter and standing up for her. Tell Komori-san that I said thank you as well." My father told him.

" You're welcome." 

I let got of my father and asked Sakusa if he wants to sit on the couch and watch T.V or something like that. He responded with a nod.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Atsumu's POV:

'Samu left to take a call during lunch and he let the cafeteria. He told me not follow for some reason.

" Hey Kita-san? Who's 'Samu talkin' too?" I asked him as he was eating. He looked up at me with his calm demeanor and shrugged.

" I don't Atsumu, if he wanted to let you in on it he would have let you come with him, or he would just stay here. Just ask him what's goin' on when he comes back." Kita-san explained. I hummed ion response. 

When 'Samu returned he sat down next to me and started to get watery eyes.

" K-ki, is in trouble... Tsumu, she wants us to come to Tokyo to visit her. We should go today." He said as everyone became silent. I can feel my eyes water too.

" Call mom, 'Samu." It old him and he nodded. After he called her he told the team that she'll pick us up early. 

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

" Miya Osamu and Miya Atsumu to the office please." The announcements said in the sit com. I can hear 'OOOs' from some people.

" Please come back to us Atsumu-san!" I heard a girl told me as I just ignored it and grabbed my things. 'Samu and I walked towards the main office and saw out mom.