23: Break-up

Komori's POV:

I have a felling that Kiko like Sakusa back. I can literally feel the sexual tension in the room last night at dinner and on the bus. Like what the heck! Date already! Break up with Iwaizumi and date! When they date, I wonder when they're gonna do the deed? I hope I'm not going to be in the room or house when it happens.

The next day, we were on the bus to go to the stadium for round 2 of Inter-high prelims. Kiko and Sakusa were sitting together and she was going over notes for the team about other teams as well.She did that until she got a call from her boyfriend.

Sakusa noticed as well. He looked down at her and took his earbuds out. He just paid attention on his phone. I think he just did that to listen in on the conversation.

Your POV:

I saw my phone light up and I answered it with my earbuds since I had those in already.

" Hey, Haj."

" Hi Kiko."

" What are you doing right now?"

" I'm just on the bus next to Komori and Sakusa going to play inter-high prelims."

" Okay, good luck bye, talk to you later."

" Bye lo-" 

Wow Hajime. I was just cut off. I can't call him back now since we're arriving any minute.

 〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

After the game, we won both games and then we got something quick to eat. After that, people were sleeping and some just listening to music. I got a call from my boyfriend and I used my earbuds so I don't disturb anyone.

" Hey Hajime."

Hi Kiko."

" Listen, I've been thinking about what happened yesterday, the touching and the weird excuses, I think we should take a break from eachother."

" K. What do you mean by taking a break from eachother?"

"..."

"Listen, Don't sugarcoat things, I want the truth. I want to know what you're feeling."

" Okay, okay. I mean to break up."

" Okay. Why?"

" The touching with Sakusa. I feel like you like him and plus your around him more than me. I don't think this long distance relationship will work out. I'sorry. I feel like we both did something wrong."

" O-Okay...Thanks for telling me why. I have a hoodie of yours, so I don't know when you want that. I got to go and I'll find a way to give you it back. bye."

" Bye and thanks."

I sniffled as I closed my eyes trying not to tear up. I feel arms wrapped around me as I opened my eyes both Komori and Sakusa hugged me. A few moomemtcs later, Komori let go and it was just Sakusa. I dug my head into his chest as quietly sobbed.

" I don't know what I did wrong. I didn't lie to him. I told him the truth." I said in between sobs in Sakusa's chest. He just comforted me by rubbing circles on my back and hugging me tight. It was a bit uncomfortable bu sitting next to each other, so I took a chance. I let go of him for a brief moment and then climbed on his lap. I straddled him and it was much more comfortable for me and I believe him too.

After a few minutes, Sakusa looked in my eyes.

" You don't have to tell me what happened if you don't want to." He said quietly.

" Thank you." I said in relief. 

We stayed in this position until a few minutes before we arrived to the school.

Sakusa's POV

My heart is beating so fast and when Kiko straddled my lap, I felt insanely content. 

God, I really love her.

 〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Thank you for reading and I'm sorry this is a short chapter.

I just wanted to get this one out.

Stay safe and have a good day and night!

- Chloe